- Joined
- Oct 28, 2011
- Messages
- 171
Rep Bank
$800
$800
User Power: 71%
Hi all,
A quick read of the forum has turned me into a gleeful child. I'm very happy (and grateful) to be apart of this community!
Now, my question:
I have a website that sells an info product. I'm planning on approaching a company for a consultation regarding their relationship marketing & customer development practices via email, phone, & snail mail. (Particularly the latter 2)
Any idea what types of businesses would be strong candidates to learn from (Internet marketing businesses excluded)?
Thanks!
A quick read of the forum has turned me into a gleeful child. I'm very happy (and grateful) to be apart of this community!
Now, my question:
^This is from a review about a book on the concept of "rapid learning" through benchmarking.Learning by borrowing from the best and adapting their approaches makes sense
I have a website that sells an info product. I'm planning on approaching a company for a consultation regarding their relationship marketing & customer development practices via email, phone, & snail mail. (Particularly the latter 2)
Any idea what types of businesses would be strong candidates to learn from (Internet marketing businesses excluded)?
Thanks!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
