The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What are the Best Cash Flow Investment Opportunities?

Anything related to investing, including crypto

Kaizen502

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
97%
Aug 5, 2018
Germany
Hi,

I am looking to invest some of my cash to buy income-producing assets other than Real Estate. I would rather have smaller investments of max 100k USD to test the waters.

I have been researching options of buying online businesses with EmpireFlippers or from StoreCoach. I am looking for something that is passive where the operations can be outsourced easily and I think StoreCoach has a partner agency to outsource most of the work.

Maybe it doesn't have to be an online business.

I would love to hear your experiences and recommendations!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Singapore
Hi,

I am looking to invest some of my cash to buy income-producing assets other than Real Estate. I would rather have smaller investments of max 100k USD to test the waters.

I have been researching options of buying online businesses with EmpireFlippers or from StoreCoach. I am looking for something that is passive where the operations can be outsourced easily and I think StoreCoach has a partner agency to outsource most of the work.

Dividend stocks/fund/etf

Martzee

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
142%
Oct 6, 2020
Denver, Colorado, United States
Hi,

Dividend growth stocks. They grow the dividend every year and you will have your income no matter what the stock is doing. If we have a serious correction and all stocks drop 70%, the high-quality dividend growth stocks will still pay you the dividend (many will even increase the dividend even during a correction, see JNJ, O, and so on).

For example, a few years ago I bought JNJ for $58 a share. The dividend yield back then was 3.5% (dividend rate was 1.8 a share). Thanks to the dividend growth, my yield is now 7% (the dividend rate is 4.2 a share) and the stock is trading at $166 a share.

EricFromCanada

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Jun 19, 2017
Canada
Hi,

If you want passive cash flow: dividend stocks and REITs. These tend to be less risky but also have a lower ROI than investing in your own cash flow assets.

Some higher-risk higher-reward cash flow opportunities:
-Real estate property,
-Digital asset (social media page, website/blog, online forum, branded YouTube channels, mobile app, etc.) ->my personal choice,
-Ecommerce products,
-SaaS offering,
-Dropservicing,
-DeFi yield farming or staking (a lot of people think this is passive, but it actually requires a lot of research and industry knowledge in order to see good returns).

Note: all of these higher reward cash flow options tend to be a lot less passive and require more work.

Also, my advice.... pick one and focus only on it otherwise you will not become an expert in any of them. It will take months to build up the cash flow but from my experience, it's well worth it when you do.

Phil Yu

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Aug 25, 2020
USA, CA
DeFi yield farming is pretty high risk for the moment. A lot of new project showing up everyday and often time, you dont even know who create the token and its tokenomics formula.

ericaung

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Oct 6, 2018
REITS/Dividend stocks and Stable Crypto Coins's Interest are the best places to look for

QuantumLeap

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
82%
Dec 25, 2018
If you have a significant amount may I suggest $QYLD it's an etf that pays approximately 1% a month in dividends.
And also I hate the fact it exist because I can't buy it. Unless I'm willing to get scammed by a scam brokerage which is the only brokerage in my country that offers 0% commission but in return makes it almost impossible to withdraw any money + the fact remains that your money and account might disappear (Which I'm not).

Yeah F*ck my country

Fastlane Liam

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
148%
Feb 10, 2018
United Kingdom
If you have a significant amount may I suggest $QYLD it's an etf that pays approximately 1% a month in dividends.
And also I hate the fact it exist because I can't buy it. Unless I'm willing to get scammed by a scam brokerage which is the only brokerage in my country that offers 0% commission but in return makes it almost impossible to withdraw any money + the fact remains that your money and account might disappear (Which I'm not).

Yeah f*ck my country
Where are you from?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!