The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What are you doing for the holidays? Going anywhere?

australianinvestor

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
22%
Aug 4, 2007
Australia
Anyone planing anything special for the holidays? Gonna go anywhere? I don't take time off during the year (although I should), but I find this time of year is great to take a breather, reconnect, plan the next year, and generally become sane again (I really need more sanity lately!).

I'm going into a rural, "outback" part of my state which is hours from nowhere. I'll hopefully be able to post some nice photos :)

Daniel.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Rawr

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
95%
Aug 12, 2007
south florida
I can post a video of what is going on outside my window right now. 100% of you do not want to be here at this time.

If a girl-friend of mine comes through I'll go to her beach house in FL beginning of Jan. If she doesn't, I might just pour cold water over myself, stand outside for 2.37 minutes and freeze-solid until summer.

Jorge

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
18%
Oct 5, 2007
Mendoza, Argentina
Im at the border with chile right now -working-...sad sad. However I'm planning a few days in Chile for the New Year, they make an awesome fireworks show :)

Cheers!

Bilgefisher

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Aug 29, 2007
Aurora, Co
Spending time with family and friends. That and football.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Yesterday I was in San Francisco enjoying the city lights, shopping, dinner and jazz ... today I am in a little inn on the beach in Monterey CA ... went to Pebble Beach earlier today. Will be heading up to the East Bay for XMAS to spend with the GF's family.

Hope everyone has a nice XMAS / Hanukkah!

S928

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
18%
Aug 7, 2007
I've been relaxing and enjoying the time off. I've now slept in four days in a row and it's been GREAT. I crave this time of year because I get a lot of time off which I use to energize myself and reflect on the past year. Since I don't celebrate Christmas, I use the time to travel, yesterday I went to an uber Korean palace.

rzach41

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
22%
Oct 23, 2007
Yesterday I was in San Francisco enjoying the city lights, shopping, dinner and jazz ... today I am in a little inn on the beach in Monterey CA ... went to Pebble Beach earlier today. Will be heading up to the East Bay for XMAS to spend with the GF's family.

Hope everyone has a nice XMAS / Hanukkah!

MJ,
I went to school for one year in Monterey. I would go to pebble/carmel beach 2 to 3 times per week. It's one of my favorite beaches because of the pristine white sand, clear blue water and of course, pebble beach golf course to your right.

Where in East Bay are ya, czach41 and I are in Walnut Creek.

Russ H

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Jul 25, 2007
Napa Valley, CA
We invited our Inn guests over to our (newly finished) home for Christmas Eve dinner.

Counting innkeepers (and our daughter, KT), we had 21 people here.

After dinner, I put on "It's a Wonderful Life" (an annual tradition for us).

The guests slowly filtered off, but 5 stayed to watch the whole thing (several left b/c they were so jet lagged that they were falling asleep).

Of the 5 that stayed, THREE told us, as the movie ended, that they had never seen it before, and that viewing it w/us was very special.

All in all, a great evening. :)

On our way to Danville in about 30 min to spend Christmas w/Sharon's family.

Ho Ho Ho! :smxF:

-Russ H.

[ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=gKTHvW2JcAA"]YouTube - Bowie Meets Crosby[/ame]

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007