The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What are the best books to read that serves as an alternative to getting MBA from college?

malphax5

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Feb 16, 2018
USA
I am looking for the best books that teaches exactly the same as what they teach in college business classes. Share your thoughts!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

RobD88

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
250%
Nov 20, 2017
Missouri
I am looking for the best books that teaches exactly the same as what they teach in college business classes. Share your thoughts!

The Ten Day MBA or there is a website called quickmba.com and another called mba-tutorials.com

Parker fields

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Dec 14, 2017
Tulsa, OK
What books have you already read?
I'm not sure if you've Read "The Millionaire Fastlane " or "Unscripted " those are more mindsets.

I'll just drop this here as well
Books Fastlaners Recommend

Business in itself is also a very broad topic. So what are you wanting to learn IE (Finance, management, sales)?

malphax5

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Feb 16, 2018
USA

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
The 80/20 Principle, Zero to One, The Lean Startup, The E-myth Revisited. Not quite the same as getting an MBA but you're learning from VERY successful 'do-ers' in these books.

Warning: some of them have conflicting ideas. This is important.

WJK

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
256%
Oct 9, 2017
Alaska

You won't find "exactly" what they're teaching. You will find many books that are teaching better lessons than I learned through my formal education. As I read, I love the books that are referenced in the books that I'm currently reading. I go on-line and buy them. It is an endless source of new reading materials.

Also, are you aware that the case studies and a lot of info from the Harvard Business School are available on-line too? And many other resources are there for your taking. There are libraries and libraries of videos, blogs and lectures available for free or close to free.

Try to read a whole range of ideas and different points of view. One thought leads to another. You never know where you'll end up from following those thought chains.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...