The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What about Human Potential?

PsychedProphet

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Feb 1, 2017
Austria, Carinthia
We are humans.
That's common knowledge.

... and we got limited mental and physical Power.
That's common knowledge too.
We are bound to our energy intake, mental condition, age, etc.

We also yearn for things, when we don't have them.
... on a mental, and material Basis.

After living with untreated ADHD most of my Life, I got finally sick of it.
For 18 Years, I did what I was told... at least, I tried it.
So, a bit over a Year ago, I first started changing my Perception of Life, and after that, how I use my mental Resources.

• I believe in unlimited human Potential.
  • I believe, that we can be Anything.
  • I believe, that we can reach Everything.

But... we are limited by our Biology.
And many of us are also limited by human Behaviour.

So, what am I here for?
What's my "giving" Part?

I want to share knowledge.
I want to share Knowledge about how to use performance increasing Substances the right way.
The Amount of Stimulants used worldwide is tremendous... without being educated in how to use them, and how to fight side Effects, Abuse and Addiction nearly instantly (yes, that's possible).

So, here I am, willing to share my Knowledge and Experience.

How is my Path Fastlane?
Isn't Fastlane about Producing... Giving... adding Value to the World?
Or... at first... finding a Way to do so?
How fast would you work towards this Goal, if you could peak your mental Performance in a healthy Way?

The first Thing to give?
Here's a simple one.
Some of you use Stimulants.
I hope, that my Assumption isn't wrong.

Coke, Meth, Amphetamines? All of you know about them?
You got Tolerance?
Get some DXM (Dextromethorphan), and take about +60mg once in a while.
Since it works as an NMDA Antagonist, it highens the density of Dopamine Receptors in your Brain, following reduced Tolerance.

Cheers
Prophet

*Edit: Looks like most people still haven't opened up.
Living healthy just isn't enough for me.
Meditation, the right Supplements, Nootropics... for me, they are clearly not enough.
I searched and found better ways to take Substances with higher Potency, cause I didn't want to affect the Balancy in my Brain.
And even if you do all of this just temporary, you build up new, helpful Habits, may it be organizing your Work the right way, or being much more social.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

MidwestLandlord

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
759%
Dec 6, 2016
Is your first post seriously suggesting I drink Robitussin as a nootropic?

Between my paint huffing, nicotine, caffeine, weed, heroine, amphetamines, alcohol, blow, Oxy, meth, mushrooms, bath salts, helium, nitrous oxide, candy bars, and anti-depressants...I'm not sure adding Robitussin is a good idea.

Sounds dangerous.

Edit:

If I take both an upper and a downer...is that like being delta neutral???

Haha! I just made an options joke!

PsychedProphet

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Feb 1, 2017
Austria, Carinthia
Is your first post seriously suggesting I drink Robitussin as a nootropic?

No. Nootropics are meant to be taken daily.
I wouldn't recommend taking DXM that often. It should be taken only when needed.

Between my paint huffing, nicotine, caffeine, weed, heroine, amphetamines, alcohol, blow, Oxy, meth, mushrooms, bath salts, helium, nitrous oxide, candy bars, and anti-depressants...I'm not sure adding Robitussin is a good idea.

This would be called controlled Self-Destruction. :rofl:
Only four are usable if used the right way.

If I take both an upper and a downer...is that like being delta neutral???

That's a good one. :clench:

Alxander

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
174%
Mar 5, 2015
Why not eat healthy, workout, meditate, and get some amino acid supplements to boost dopamine or seratonin. Or take cold showers, or eat dark chocolate, or take some spirulina with chia seeds lol. Maybe some Rhodiola, there is so much stuff that's better in the long run.

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
Why not eat healthy, workout, meditate, and get some amino acid supplements to boost dopamine or seratonin. Or take cold showers, or eat dark chocolate, or take some spirulina with chia seeds lol. Maybe some Rhodiola, there is so much stuff that's better in the long run.
I agree. Try to get as natural as possible with a balanced diet that majors on vegetables, lean proteins and natural sugars mainly from fruits. Cold showers are the best things since sliced bread....hot showers may screw up body temperature differences.

Supplements are good. I take Vitamin B,C and some calcium pills. Sometimes cooked food may not have everything in it due to the heat that breaks the good stuff down, so I need the boost from supplements.

But dark chocolate....I have to get it at the price of a bounty at the supermarket. It ain't a local produce....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

OldFaithful

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
Mar 11, 2016
Northwest Indiana
For 18 Years...
So, a bit over a Year ago, I first started changing my Perception of Life, and after that, how I use my mental Resources.
I want to share Knowledge about how to use performance increasing Substances the right way.
You are 19, and have been learning about these "substances" for a full year now??? And you are offering to share your knowledge of these "substances" with strangers on a business forum???

May I please encourage you to stop dabbling in these "substances" before you lose control and your life starts a terrible downward spiral!!! There is so much more to life.

GoodluckChuck

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
419%
Feb 2, 2017
my house
Coke, Meth, Amphetamines? All of you know about them?

I have experience with all of these substances and I can say with 100% certainty it is best to not let them enter your body.

Even if you had pure cocaine, the way it dumps dopamine in the brain is very bad for the natural behavioral and reward parts of your brain.

It is debatable whether or not amphetamines are good for ADHD sufferers, but from my understanding the effects of these drugs that are stimulating to a normal brain have the opposite effect on someone with ADHD, calming them down.

Now, judging from the fact that OP is talking about unlimited potential I am assuming that he get stimulating effects from these drugs. That is the feeling you get when you are experiencing the rush of cocaine or amphetamines, a feeling of unlimited energy and positive feelings.

If this is why you are taking these drugs I suggest you stop immediately and change your behaviors to emulate the fast lane. When you are taking strides toward achieving your most desired goals you will not need any other stimulant to keep you going, and you certainly won't have to pawn all your stuff to get more of that feeling, hopefully....

PsychedProphet

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Feb 1, 2017
Austria, Carinthia
I have experience with all of these substances and I can say with 100% certainty it is best to not let them enter your body.

Even if you had pure cocaine, the way it dumps dopamine in the brain is very bad for the natural behavioral and reward parts of your brain.

It is debatable whether or not amphetamines are good for ADHD sufferers, but from my understanding the effects of these drugs that are stimulating to a normal brain have the opposite effect on someone with ADHD, calming them down.

Now, judging from the fact that OP is talking about unlimited potential I am assuming that he get stimulating effects from these drugs. That is the feeling you get when you are experiencing the rush of cocaine or amphetamines, a feeling of unlimited energy and positive feelings.

If this is why you are taking these drugs I suggest you stop immediately and change your behaviors to emulate the fast lane. When you are taking strides toward achieving your most desired goals you will not need any other stimulant to keep you going, and you certainly won't have to pawn all your stuff to get more of that feeling, hopefully....

There are theories, that stimulants, when talking about ADHD, work on the corpus striatum. Looks like they have to replace some kind of needed molecule in the brain, allowing normal usage of this brain region after taking the right dosage. But the performance could also fall into the negative (if dosage is too high and normal effects take place), compared to the normal state of the ADHD brain.

But nope. No stimulating effects for me.... thankfully, but partially also sadly.
Stimulants calm me so far down, that it gets creepy.
Also no problems with tolerance buildup, withdrawal symptoms or addiction after several months of daily usage of D-Amphetamine / D-Methamphetamine. Should add, that only therapeutic dosages are used.
May be cause of supplementation, my consistent experimentations with nootropics, a healthy lifestyle and meditation for the last 3 years.
Started using the more potent substances only a year ago. That's what i meant. Been crawling through long forgotten papers years ago already, cause of my urge to get more performant... mentally.

My focus is usually on psychedelics, and their therapeutic / productive usage.
've nothing written about that up there. :oops:
Already helped acquaintances out of addiction, thanks to the insights they got.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...