The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What about a fastlane type show?

yveskleinsky

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
23%
Jul 26, 2007
I was flipping channels the other night, and came across Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares. For those of you who are unfamiliar with the premise- basically Ramsey (world-famous chef) goes into struggling restaurants and observes the goings on for about a week. Then, we devises a plan to get them on-track and profitable. He revamps the menu, works with the staff and gets mentally and emotionally gets the owner into his new reality.

My thought was how about a show that had a "tech squad" that would go into "outdated/ S-type" businesses and get them profitable and up-to-date with technology, based on the philosophies of e-myth and the fastlane. I think a show like this would be picked up by CNBC, as well as be fascinating to watch. ...I would love to see some of you guys who are at the top of your game go in and revamp a business.

Any thoughts?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.