The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What a ride? and it just started...

Jimi L

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jan 8, 2014
Hey everyone,

Thanks in part to MJ, I committed myself into starting a business I can believe in, have a niche market for and have a talent for producing.

I would like to introduce to you, Play Times Ten, LLC ( www.playx10.com). Together with my wife, we have started a seed that we are nurturing with all we have in the belief that we can bring friends and families closer with interactive games that take place in real time. We want to bring back the family game night in a whole new way and make socially bonding memories for all.

Check out our first game, The Body Of, in the iTunes store :

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-body-of/id900022542?ls=1&mt=8

Now, I know it’s hard to be heard in the millions of apps screaming to be bought but we are different enough to stand out and have a mission we believe in. It will test our marketing muscles and we will get bigger and stronger each time that muscle fails.

I know I will make errors and blunders but they will teach me how to make better choices in the future. This is where my fastlane ramp begins.

Wish us high ROI and good health.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Jeff Korbelic

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Apr 18, 2014
I checked your app out. It seems like a fun catchy idea. Is there a reason you choose to make your app $.99? Do you have in app advertising or in app purchases?

I had 2 ios game apps on the market. They were free with in app advertising. I just didn't set it up right from the start so I didn't see much profit. However, I did learn some things about generating profit from apps. Id like to hear what your strategies are and if you believe the app market can be a good investment.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.