- Joined
- Jan 8, 2014
- Messages
- 24
Rep Bank
$295
$295
User Power: 150%
Hey everyone,
Thanks in part to MJ, I committed myself into starting a business I can believe in, have a niche market for and have a talent for producing.
I would like to introduce to you, Play Times Ten, LLC ( www.playx10.com). Together with my wife, we have started a seed that we are nurturing with all we have in the belief that we can bring friends and families closer with interactive games that take place in real time. We want to bring back the family game night in a whole new way and make socially bonding memories for all.
Check out our first game, The Body Of, in the iTunes store :
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-body-of/id900022542?ls=1&mt=8
Now, I know it’s hard to be heard in the millions of apps screaming to be bought but we are different enough to stand out and have a mission we believe in. It will test our marketing muscles and we will get bigger and stronger each time that muscle fails.
I know I will make errors and blunders but they will teach me how to make better choices in the future. This is where my fastlane ramp begins.
Wish us high ROI and good health.
Thanks in part to MJ, I committed myself into starting a business I can believe in, have a niche market for and have a talent for producing.
I would like to introduce to you, Play Times Ten, LLC ( www.playx10.com). Together with my wife, we have started a seed that we are nurturing with all we have in the belief that we can bring friends and families closer with interactive games that take place in real time. We want to bring back the family game night in a whole new way and make socially bonding memories for all.
Check out our first game, The Body Of, in the iTunes store :
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-body-of/id900022542?ls=1&mt=8
Now, I know it’s hard to be heard in the millions of apps screaming to be bought but we are different enough to stand out and have a mission we believe in. It will test our marketing muscles and we will get bigger and stronger each time that muscle fails.
I know I will make errors and blunders but they will teach me how to make better choices in the future. This is where my fastlane ramp begins.
Wish us high ROI and good health.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
