- Joined
- Nov 12, 2007
- Messages
- 2,539
- Location
- suburbs of savannah in Ga
Rep Bank
$2,140
$2,140
User Power: 41%
Ok so most of you know I am totally into trading Forex. I am by no means considering giving up on that. I still intend to trade everyday. I will never quit that. I will become successful!
ok that said I have come to a point in which even tho I am trading everyday, I dont feel as tho I need to continue to spend time studying. at this point I believe its more about learning discipline and practice.
I am homeschooling my kids now also but even still I find myself with a few free hours in the course of my day that I want to stop wasting and start making productive use of. (I like never sleep LOL)
I have a large list of things I wish to do once I start making money(money wise and I dont mean things I want to buy I mean using it to produce more money)
problem is all of those things on my list require money to do. (or at least in my current mindset they do)
the only thing I ever really wanted to do to create money is trade. I dont have the physical abilty to go out and get a "job" to earn money.
I have no grand ideas of how to create value or a business that I wouldnt physically have to run.(there are a million things I would do if I was physically able)
I do have an invention idea but we come back to the money issue.
so I want to do something to make money but I need your help figuring out what I want to do. big task I know.
I have looked into ecommerce/websites before, but I guess I am just afraid to persue that. idk. something I will have to dig inside to try figure out what my aversion is to that...
is there something else I am missing thats right in front of my face?
I would appreciate any comments thoughts or suggestions. and feel free to ask me anything you want if it will help!
thanks in advance!
ok that said I have come to a point in which even tho I am trading everyday, I dont feel as tho I need to continue to spend time studying. at this point I believe its more about learning discipline and practice.
I am homeschooling my kids now also but even still I find myself with a few free hours in the course of my day that I want to stop wasting and start making productive use of. (I like never sleep LOL)
I have a large list of things I wish to do once I start making money(money wise and I dont mean things I want to buy I mean using it to produce more money)
problem is all of those things on my list require money to do. (or at least in my current mindset they do)
the only thing I ever really wanted to do to create money is trade. I dont have the physical abilty to go out and get a "job" to earn money.
I have no grand ideas of how to create value or a business that I wouldnt physically have to run.(there are a million things I would do if I was physically able)
I do have an invention idea but we come back to the money issue.
so I want to do something to make money but I need your help figuring out what I want to do. big task I know.
I have looked into ecommerce/websites before, but I guess I am just afraid to persue that. idk. something I will have to dig inside to try figure out what my aversion is to that...
is there something else I am missing thats right in front of my face?
I would appreciate any comments thoughts or suggestions. and feel free to ask me anything you want if it will help!
thanks in advance!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
