The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Week 6: Sidelined Tasks

Anything related to matters of the mind

Spenny

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
385%
Nov 16, 2022
United Kingdom
This is a continuation of my accountability thread you can see here. I'm documenting my journey/keeping myself accountable.

What happened?
Didn't post last week, I'm far too busy between study, family and going back to uni. I haven't done any of the goals I set myself.

I'm not happy with this, but I have to make sure I don't bomb my exams.
Over the past three weeks I've done about 70 quality hours. Considering I've had Christmas, New Year, my Girlfriend stay over for a week & moving back to uni I'm dead pleased with this.

I have some exciting stuff in the works, but I have to focus this week. I'm going to shelf learning copywriting for now & then pick it back up along with my stencil project once the storm has passed.

And Andy, if you're reading this, I am planning to get around to the link you sent me. I haven't forgot!

Happy New Year guys, as a friend of mine would say:

Have a very difficult new year, filled to the brim with hard work, responsibility, massive progress, and victory.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Practic

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
55%
Nov 29, 2022
This is a continuation of my accountability thread you can see here. I'm documenting my journey/keeping myself accountable.

What happened?
Didn't post last week, I'm far too busy between study, family and going back to uni. I haven't done any of the goals I set myself.

Over the past three weeks I've done about 70 quality hours. Considering I've had Christmas, New Year, my Girlfriend stay over for a week & moving back to uni I'm dead pleased with this.

I have some exciting stuff in the works, but I have to focus this week. I'm going to shelf learning copywriting for now & then pick it back up along with my stencil project once the storm has passed.

And Andy, if you're reading this, I am planning to get around to the link you sent me. I haven't forgot!

Have a very difficult new year, filled to the brim with hard work, responsibility, massive progress, and victory.
Happy New Year Spenny!

Wish you success!

heavy_industry

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
555%
Apr 17, 2022
That's an interesting wish for the new year my friend! ;)

Congrats for keeping up the progress threads. I'm thinking about starting something similar myself, but I'm still in the process of prioritizing my goals for this year and for Q1 specifically.

Desolation Row

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
122%
Nov 16, 2022
Austria

What happened?

Happy new year and lots of success !

Did you already get your stencil prototype?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Spenny

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
385%
Nov 16, 2022
United Kingdom
Did you already get your stencil prototype?
Yes yes yes! I got a first prototype. Some bits are out of dimension and need adjusting however. Going to update on this.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.