The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Week 5: I Can Theoretically Make Meth

Anything related to matters of the mind

Spenny

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
388%
Nov 16, 2022
United Kingdom
Ha, gotcha with the title.

This is a continuation of my accountability journey, here was last week. I started this because I was doing more thinking than doing, plus I thought it would be cool to document my growth.

Chemistry 4hrs/day - EXCEEDED
I think I've been averaging at about five quality & solid hours a day for the past week. Very pleased with this and I'm on track to being prepped for my January exams. It's extremely cool what I'm learning, been practicing on how to design synthesis routes for pharmaceuticals in the past week - hence the title.

Post on LinkedIn daily - A bit underpar
Skipped a day here or there, but I'm still getting traffic. Just need to keep on making it a habit.

Lex's Copywriting Course - Still haven't done it.
Still want to do this! got a total of 4 days left to do!

Prospecting Clients - Reached out to a third of my target
Yikes. I think the reason I don't want to do this is not because of the rejection, but I'm not sure If I believe in this business anymore. It's something I've expressed previously, it's something I need to think about.

Overall, I think I'm overloading myself and its not making me feel good. Going to cut it down so I can focus on my studies & not go at 1000mph

Next Goals
  • Chemistry Chemistry Chemistry. Aim to do 4 hours a day.
  • Finish Lex's course
  • Post on LinkedIn daily

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Paco G

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
70%
Nov 1, 2022
Chemistry 4hrs/day - EXCEEDED
I think I've been averaging at about five quality & solid hours a day for the past week. Very pleased with this and I'm on track to being prepped for my January exams. It's extremely cool what I'm learning, been practicing on how to design synthesis routes for pharmaceuticals in the past week - hence the title.

Spenny we have to cook Spenny

Spenny

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
388%
Nov 16, 2022
United Kingdom