Okay - - - another famous - I - Know - Nothing - About - The - Web question.
MJ's success getting Page Rank up to 3 peaked my curiosity. I have a little ol homestead / homeschool blog. (One that, by the way, has been totally neglected all summer.) I went and looked it up and found the page rank. To my surprise, it is a 3!
On to my point:
When I look up my stats - I see all kinds of numbers that just don't mean a thing to me.
For instance: I see #of requests and # of pages.
Uh - - what does this mean? It is my understanding that each of these numbers is rather "useless" as it doesn't really give you an actual count of unique users... is that right?
If so - is there a better way to find out how many unique users you are getting? And, what are some benchmark targets for stats anyway?
MJ's success getting Page Rank up to 3 peaked my curiosity. I have a little ol homestead / homeschool blog. (One that, by the way, has been totally neglected all summer.) I went and looked it up and found the page rank. To my surprise, it is a 3!
On to my point:
When I look up my stats - I see all kinds of numbers that just don't mean a thing to me.
For instance: I see #of requests and # of pages.
Uh - - what does this mean? It is my understanding that each of these numbers is rather "useless" as it doesn't really give you an actual count of unique users... is that right?
If so - is there a better way to find out how many unique users you are getting? And, what are some benchmark targets for stats anyway?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
