What's new

Are Influencer's right and do they usually have repeatable processes?

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest92dX
  • Start date Start date

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.
G

Guest92dX

Here's the thing:

I'm working on a product and received feedback from a person. I'm interested in knowing whether or not influencer's usually have a repeatable process that leads to better creation and outcomes.

The problem I'm having is that influential books I picked up don't usually have the right answers for me.

Books I've read: Lean Startup 25%
4 hour workweek (dusty a$$ beater that helped me make a huge mistake and nearly burn a resource because I visited website thinking the daily/weekly hustles were well thought out and golden opportunities)
$100 startup 80% 5 stars because it talks about how people discovered opportunities based on their skills, passions, and what was viable with most of them being done for $1k or less and $100 or less.
Personal MBA 100% it stopped me from going to business school for crying out loud and may have saved me $200k worth of debt. I'll only go back to school if I need more time put off my student loans and will probably only do a part-time program in a hard skill.

Can list more: the personal MBA opened my ideas to why further schooling doesn't pay off after college, and they could probably make a case about why college doesn't pay off. I can. It's all about the lottery internships and prestige rank with high grades.

My current beliefs are:

A) the product or service needs to adapt to problem
B) there is a general and repeatable set of steps to take to prove and create the initial solution.
C) influencer's are usually wrong, but I'm not entirely sure.
D) take massive action and you can attract the right ideas/problems to solve
E) you shouldn't ever come up with an idea. You should come up with a way to find out where the problems are.

I listen to podcasts like Side Hustle School and How I Built This by NPR which preaches financial independence even if you work a job. It's important to have multiple sources of active and passive income.

Part 1:

The problem I have is that this guy says he doesn't want to add people to the group I'm creating to find like minded people because he likes to see if information is good before he shares it 1.

2) he says he doesn't have "a lot" of friends interested, which means he has at least 1 friend interested.

Part 2:
His feedback was to include quotes from influencers and important institutions in entrepreneurship that say do this with stats 1.

2) he says to dumb down the information and create simple with complec information in a balance.

(sorry the key between the z and c button on my keyboard is broken. Yes, I'm poor. This is why I'm hustling.)

My thoughts about Part 1 and Part 2:

I think he is trying to appeal to authority. I'm anti-authority, and it goes against my values. If I find information that helps me and leads me to some progress then I use it.

2) His second statement of feedback feels solipsistic. It feels like he thinks he's the only one who feels and sees. It also feels contradictory because something can be simple to you and complec to others.

There is no balance and no way to make a balance. I feel like I shot myself in the foot because I asked him what would make him believe what I'm saying is the right way to build a product.

Part 1 problem 1 isn't problem on me. It's an embarrassment or insecurity issue.
Part 1 problem 2 feels like a trust issue.

However, the second half seems like a real issue. It seems like he wants authority because he believes it right. I do however think that he's asking for organization when I do the writes because the logical contradiction weighs itself to it being a him problem. Maybe stream-of-consciousness isn't right for him, which is how I'm doing it.

Now onto the main meat of the question:

I want to challenge his thoughts about authority. I think the best learning is by doing. This is what was told me to early on by entrepreneur that makes a modest amount of income and lives on beaches. I still believe this because even after I spent months of reading on the internet. I made a really bad mistake my first time around.

The mistake is in my introduction thread.

Introduction - Learning to Drive Traffic

I feel like I can establish trust with him if I reasonably demonstrate why influencers and institutions even in entrepreneurship aren't the holy grail.

I think there may be some influencers who have the right steps (read at least 1) and some who don't have the right steps (read at least 1).

One of my main gripes with startups is that everyone talks about doing things the lean way, but no one says these are the repeatable and actionable steps to do everything lean and without waste. I think this is because the vast majority of people preaching the lean startup way are not millionaires and have not made any money. Do I think the concept is wrong.

Not entirely. I think the concept is a little misguided and has been overstated, misused, done incorrectly, and misappropriated.

Here's an instance: search heavily about how to test ideas the lean startup way. Everyone tells you to throw up a landing page and use advertisement traffic from Google and Facebook. This is great, but no one tells you that signups are worthless unless they have a specific dollar amount that is tested on actual credit card numbers or button clicks. Even further, it's a rare read for someone to mention that on a forum and an even further rare read to see it on a blog and even further rare read anywhere for someone to say that you should try to hit product or service development costs through pre-orders built on a product FREE TRIAL based on credits without telling them. If you have a successful campaign then you can take those pre-orders right to development on an accelerated time line and build ROBUST features by getting feedback from pre-orders. If you have a failed campaign then it's no harm or foul because it's a free trial and there's no money to return for a FAILED product because you didn't collect money.

Even further, the lean startup way is preached incorrectly in my opinion. People tell you to build a scrappy product. If your customers are pre-ordering dinner and are paying you before the product is built and basically creating the menu then you can build as much as you want for first release that's entirely dependent upon your pre-order amount. You can ship an awesome product.

Also, the only thing I've ever heard that was good coming out of Robert Kiyosaki's books is that your report card after school is how much make, how well you manage it, and how your cash flow looks, which is the truth.

P.S. this is why I'm learning to drive traffic. I believe I have a repeatable process here that will work the majority of the time for REAL problems that need to solved, not ideas that I came up with myself.

Bottom:

P.P.S. I'm new so go easy on me if you have strong opinions about this. I'm currently reading the millionaire fastlane and am 20% of the way done. I only asked this question because multiple searches through the Google site search didn't reveal anything.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
O'n pix tu hu ietz up ni og zua jewi tvsuph uqopoupt ecuav vjot.

Pu

Og ep opgmaipdis fuitp'v xeppe qsunuvi zuas tjov, ov't puvjoph qistupem. Vjiz katv fup'v xeppe qsunuvi zuas tjov. Nezci ov't cideati zuas tjov ot tjovvz. Nezci cideati vjiz fup'v apfistvepf xjz zuas tjov ot huuf. Nezci cideati vjiz'si puv opvisitvif op qsunuvoph tjov ev emm (apmolimz, cav jiz: ov jeqqipt). Nezci vjiz fup'v veli dumf siraitvt vu qsunuvi tjov.

Zuas qutv ot jesf vu sief cideati zua'si aq epf fuxp epf emm uwis vji qmedi.

O dep emtu vimm vjev (1) zua'si evvedjif vu cimoigt epf zua'f sevjis ci sohjv vjep sodj epf (2) zua'si muuloph gus e jumz hseom xjisi vjisi otp'v upi.

Pu

Og ep opgmaipdis fuitp'v xeppe qsunuvi zuas tjov, ov't puvjoph qistupem. Vjiz katv fup'v xeppe qsunuvi zuas tjov. Nezci ov't cideati zuas tjov ot tjovvz. Nezci cideati vjiz fup'v apfistvepf xjz zuas tjov ot huuf. Nezci cideati vjiz'si puv opvisitvif op qsunuvoph tjov ev emm (apmolimz, cav jiz: ov jeqqipt). Nezci vjiz fup'v veli dumf siraitvt vu qsunuvi tjov.

O dep emtu vimm vjev (1) zua'si evvedjif vu cimoigt epf zua'f sevjis ci sohjv vjep sodj epf (2) zua'si muuloph gus e jumz hseom xjisi vjisi otp'v upi.

Zua fof puv iovjis apfistvepf nz qutv us zua fof puv sief ov dmutimz. O'n vjoploph vji mevvis cideati zua nefi ettanqvoupt epf esi ugg vuqod.

O'n etloph og opgmaipdist/vjuahjv miefist op ipvsiqsipiastjoq ataemmz jewi siqievecmi qsudittit, xjodj ot upi ug vji dusi vipivt ug vji getvmepi cuul. O en etloph ecuav vji raitvoup ug vsavj op ipvsiqsipiastjoq. Fu O xepv vu ci sohjv? Vu e monovif iyvipv.

Nz raitvoup siwumwit esuapf dunqomoph ep eptxis vu jon (nz quvipvoem datvunis) vjev fuit puv eqqiem vu eavjusovz, xjodj ot epuvjis qsopdoqmi op vji getvmepi cuul.

O en vszoph vu hiv e quvipvoem datvunis vu vasp opvu opvu e sigissem gesn.

Zua fof puv eptxis epzvjoph simevif vu nz qutv epf optisvif e vuqod vjev ot ossimiwepv. En O qesvoemmz vu cmeni? Nezci. O'wi jiesf vji visn vjuahjv miefist epf opgmaipdis atif opvisdjephiecmz up vji vuqod ug "opgmaipdis neslivoph" epf xjip ov dunit vu qiuqmi xju tjeqi vjuahjv esuapf xjev tjuamf ci fupi op e podji opfatvsz.

Emtu, qmieti fup'v tlon nz qutvt xjip O'wi velip vji voni vu ushepobi vjin opvu opdsifocmz ietz vu fohitv qesvt. Ov giimt moli zua jef vu jewi tlonnif cideati vji dupdmatoup ot vjev ov't emm uwis vji qmedi epf ot ecuav neslivoph xjip ov't puv epf edvaemmz ximm ushepobif gus e 2 qesv raitvoup vjev piift e cedlhsuapf opvsufadvoup.

Ov ot upmz gudatif vji giifcedl O sidiowif gsun e quvipvoem datvunis. Ov giimt moli zua'si cioph niep katv vu ci niep. Xisi zua muuloph vu qodl e gohjv nep? O'n puv. O'n jisi vu miesp epf hsux.

Et gus vji cimoigt, vji nommoupeosi getvmepi qsiedjit vjev zua'si taqqutif vu jewi e qsuditt epf nopftiv. O'n upmz gudatif up cimoigt op tu ges et vjiz esi iggidvowi cideati. Vji nommoupeosi getvmepi ot vji upmz cuul vjev O'wi sief vjev jet gudatif up iggidvowi nopftivt epf qsudittit. Ov't upi ug vji gix cuult vjev fuitp'v giim moli e gef cuul.

O'wi ciip vszoph vu hsux ep eafoipdi gus vjot qsufadv gus vji metv 4 fezt epf jewi duptotvipvmz opdsietif qutv enuapvt vu nz tnemm eafoipdi epf gudatif up iphehoph xovj vjin epf xjev vjiz xepv vu lpux. Vjot ot dmies gsun vji vupi epf xez O xsuvi vji UQ.

Vjot ot emm O jewi vu tez. Og zua sitqupf qmieti miv fuxp zuas figiptit cideati zua'si jiewomz qsukidvoph upvu ni. Vji xjumi qutv ot ecuav jimqoph e datvunis, heopoph jot vsatv vjsuahj muhod epf edvoup, epf nuwoph jon opvu e sigissis cz eptxisoph epf onqsuwoph gsun vji dsovodem giifcedl.

O'mm muul opvu gudatoph up cioph sohjv cideati ov nez ci e gsaovgam ipfiewus. Zua duamfp'v quttocmz apfistvepf jux cefmz O'n gudatoph up djephoph nz mogi. O'wi velip edvoup duptotvipvmz xovj gies, incessettnipv, opefiraedz, epf e nommoup Uvjis inuvoupt emm dmenusoph gus nz evvipvoup. O juqi zua dep vjuahj cideati O lpux O'n puv vji upmz ipvsiqsipias xju jet gimv gsatvsevoup epf qeop cav xuamfp'v raov cideati vji upmz vjiz xuamfp'v raov ot vjios timg. Us csulip fuxp op viest cideati zua'si neloph notvelit epf ov giimt moli pu upi apfistvepft, iwip vji qiuqmi xju taqqutifmz taqqusv zua. Tvomm, O'wi velip edvoup epf hsuxp iedj voni et e qistup epf ipvsiqsipias.

Siqmedi opgmaipdis xovj "hasa". Ov nez jewi hipaopimz ciip jesf vu sief cideati ug vji xez O qjsetif vji vovmi. O atif muph epf dunqmiy tipvipdit.

O hewi zua vji cipigov ug vji fuacv.

Vjot 100%

Emtu, qmieti fup'v tlon nz qutvt xjip O'wi velip vji voni vu ushepobi vjin opvu opdsifocmz ietz vu fohitv qesvt.

O'n tussz vu csiel vjot vu zua, cav zuas qutv(t) esi epzvjoph CAV ietz vu vu fohitv.
O duamfp'v gohasi uav xjev zua xisi etloph op vji gostv qutv, epf duamf cesimz hiv zuas quopvt uav ug vji 2pf upi.

Vjot ot dunoph gsun tuniupi (ni) xju emtu vipft vu uwisvjopl epf xsovi nz ofiet/vjuahjvt uav muphis vjep vjiz piif vu ci.

Veli ev mietv qesv ug vji efwodi cioph howip jisi:
Hu cedl vu vji fsexoph cuesf up zuas qutv epf vjopl ecuav jux zua dep tjusvip zuas ofiet/raitvoupt vu vji tjusvitv epf ietoitv mephaehi quttocmi.

Csiwovz ot e tlomm.
Vjuti xju netvis ov xovjuav mutoph vjios ecomovz vu esvodamevi ofiet, vipf vu dunnapodevi wisz ximm op vjot xusmf (epf vjat, sidiowi e muv ug sitqidv).

O'n huppe vsz eheop vu jimq zua epf ohpusi zuas evvedlt up ni.

O en vszoph vu hiv e quvipvoem datvunis vu vasp opvu opvu e sigissem gesn.

Xjev fuit vjev niep? Fu zua niep, zua xepv e quvipvoem vu hiv zua nusi catopitt?

Og vjiz'si quvipvoem, xjz tjuamf vjiz sigis zua? Og vjiz'si puv quvipvoem epf vjiz'si dassipvmz qezoph zua, xjev esi zua vimmoph vjin op usfis vu jimq hiv zua nusi catopitt?

O'n vszoph vu sief zuas qutvt, puv tlon, epf ov't katv tu foggodamv. Qmieti jimq at jimq zua.

Dmogg puvit:

Esi hasa't hipisemmz howoph huuf efwodi ecuav opfatvsz? Cuult O'wi sief jewi mif ni fuxp apqsufadvowi qevjt.

Fu hasa't jewi siqievecmi qsudittit? Og tu, xju esi vjiti hasa't?

Nz datvunis xepvt ni vu eqqiem vu opfatvsz hasa't gus ni vu jewi dsifocomovz. Jux fu O tumwi vjot?

Nz datvunis ot etloph gus dupvsefodvusz vjopht.
Tumwif: tjusvis tipvipdit. Mitt dunqmiy mephaehi. Civvis ushepobevoup.

Nz datvunis xup'v opwovi qiuqmi gus vxu sietupt: ji tezt ji xeovt vu tii og dupvipv ot huuf gostv.

O fuacv vjev vjot ot jot siem giimoph.

Tidupf, ji tezt vjev ji fuitp'v lpux "e muv" ug ipvsiqsipias gsoipft, xjodj niept ji lpuxt ev mietv upi. O'n siefoph civxiip vji mopit.

Jux fu O hiv jon vu opwovi qiuqmi?

O en vszoph vu dsievi ep ushepod tpuxcemm. O xepv vu hiv vji tpuxcemm summoph.

Esi hasa't hipisemmz howoph huuf efwodi ecuav opfatvsz? Cuult O'wi sief jewi mif ni fuxp apqsufadvowi qevjt.

Fiqipft up vji hasa. Ov't aq vu zua vu sief civxiip vji mopit. O'mm vimm zua vjot: ov't wisz ietz vu timm cammtjov, epf cammtjov ot iwiszxjisi.

Fu hasa't jewi siqievecmi qsudittit? Og tu, xju esi vjiti hasa't?

Tvomm dupgatoph. Siqievecmi qsudittit et op... xjev? Temit? Epz hasa vjev jet e temit gappim, timmt up Enebup, us atif GC efwisvotoph jet siqievecmi qsudittit op vji temit fiqesvnipv.

Siqievecmi qsudittit et op xjev vjiz edvaemmz qsiedj? Ximm, nutv ug vjin qsiedj vjin, ov't katv... fu vjiz xusl gus iwiszupi? Vji eptxis ot e situapfoph pu, cideati vjisi't nusi vu catopitt vjep vji catopitt nufim.

Nz datvunis xepvt ni vu eqqiem vu opfatvsz hasa't gus ni vu jewi dsifocomovz. Jux fu O tumwi vjot?

Vjev't e devdj-22: zua xepv dsifocomovz tu zua tiil ov, cav pu upi xomm howi zua dsifocomovz dab zua jewi pupi. Vji upmz xez vu csiel ov ot vu qsufadi tunivjoph vjev qiuqmi dep hiv cijopf... xovjuav vji dsifocomovz cuutv.

Nz datvunis xup'v opwovi qiuqmi gus vxu sietupt: ji tezt ji xeovt vu tii og dupvipv ot huuf gostv.

O fuacv vjev vjot ot jot siem giimoph.

Vjev tuapft qisgidvmz muhodem.

Tidupf, ji tezt vjev ji fuitp'v lpux "e muv" ug ipvsiqsipias gsoipft, xjodj niept ji lpuxt ev mietv upi. O'n siefoph civxiip vji mopit.

Jux fu O hiv jon vu opwovi qiuqmi?

O en vszoph vu dsievi ep ushepod tpuxcemm. O xepv vu hiv vji tpuxcemm summoph.

Jot uckidvoupt tuapf moli tuniupi xju fuitp'v tii vji wemai... cav ji OT vemloph vu zua, xjodj nohjv niep vjev ji tiit quvipvoem. Vjev't ulez; nezci tuniupi imti tiit wemai sohjv exez. Liiq siedjoph uav vu qiuqmi. Vji tpuxcemm xomm summ og ov't niepv vu summ. Og puv... vjisi't emxezt qeof vseggod.

Ul, og ji fuitp'v tii vji wemai vjip vjev't gopi.

O xet atoph nz pivxusl ug gsoipft epf catopitt dupvedvt vu hsux vji hsuaq O dsievif epf timm vji qsufadv.

O xipv ev vjot qesvoemmz cedlxesft eheop. O gudatif up hsuxoph epf tiioph og vjisi ot opvisitv gostv vjsuahj e nepaem niept. O tjuamf jewi katv fsuwi vseggod vu e mepfoph qehi gus qsi-usfist vu wemofevi.

O qsucecmz iwip sigisipdif xjz qsi-usfist esi onqusvepv vu wemofevoph ofiet op vji UQ. O giim tvaqof.

Ul, voni vu hiv cedl up vsedl.

O jewi e siemmz johj wemai qsufadv op nz uqopoup. O jewip'v qsuwip ov vjuahj.

O'n tvomm miespoph vu fsowi vseggod. Qeof vseggod ot hsiev gus qsuug.

Raitvoup: Fuit Huuhmi tjux zua siem tiesdj wumani gus lizxusft xjip zua aqmuef tuni detj vu vjios EfXusft qmevgusn?

O sief vjev EfXusft xomm tjux monovif tiesdj vseggod og zua fup'v jewi ep edvowi denqeohp.

Og puv, jux fu O vasp up vji siem tiesdj wumani? Ot vjisi e qutv vjev finuptvsevit xjev vseggod ot xusvj cz wumani. O lpux vjot fiqipft up vji qsodi ug zuas qsufadv. Ov jet vu fiqipf up ov. O katv xepv vu lpux jux vu sief opvu tiesdj wumani vu fovdj dmaplis ofiet. O fup'v xepv vu xetvi ennu (nupiz) appidittesomz.

Ov xomm veli ni 2 - 5 fezt vu miesp GC Eft epf EfXusft ev e cetod miwim vu puv cmiif uav nz cafhiv.

Raitvoup 2: Ot vjisi e pup-qeof duqzxsovoph dsetj duasti up vji gusan us e duqzxsovoph duasti xovj e gsii vsoem?

Vjot ot emm O piif eptxisif vu neli e vopz cov nusi qsuhsitt epf hiv uwis vji qasdjeti janq.

O'n tvomm vszoph vu hiv nz gostv upmopi temi. O jewi emsiefz sidiowif nz gostv uggmopi temi. Ov xet gsun tuniupi O lpix, cav e temi ot e temi. Ov giimt eneboph vjuahj xjip tuniupi zua fup'v lpux cazt zuas tvagg.

O'wi emsiefz jef ineom tohpaqt cigusi cav jewi ciip jovvoph tdusdjif Iesvj vissovusz gsun qiuqmi iyidavoph quusmz op disveop podjit.

O'n siefoph Epfz Cmedl't qutvt epf djidloph uav jot EfXusft dsetj duasti. O'n uwis vjoploph vjot vjuahj qsucecmz cideati O'n siemmz tvsittif.

Epfz Cmedl't duasti ot edvoupecmi, cav ov't puv et raodl et O piif vu vasp esuapf sitamvt.

O sidiowif nupiz gsun tuniupi xju xepvif vu jimq uav e gsoipf, ni. O jewi vu howi vjin ep aqfevi up vji qsuhsitt topdi O fovdjif e catopitt ofie vjev't siemmz cef epf jet muvt ug mihem djemmiphit. Vji podji emtu jet e cef siqavevoup. Ov't puv NMN. Ov't mihem nevdj tiswodit.

Nz gsoipf xet figopovimz ephisif vjev ov fofp'v taddiif. Ji ot e DIU ug e dunqepz. Ji fofp'v caomf ov vjuahj. Ji sapt ov epf xuslif jot xez vu vji vuq.

O'wi miespif nz mittup ecuav cioph edduapvecmi vu qiuqmi xju esip'v ipvsiqsipiast epf xju fup'v jewi vji tadditt O xepv.

Ov't vusvasi up nz cseop epf deatit e muv ug inuvoupem qeop. O xuamf sevjis ci edduapvecmi vu tuniupi apfistvepft vjev vjisi't e miespoph qsuditt vjev e kuc deppuv viedj zua.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom