kazmrczk
New Contributor
Hello all,
This is my first post, just finishing up the book.
So, I have an idea for a company that I want to build, but I have no programming skills. I'm good with computers and feel I could learn. The problem is figuring out where to begin.
There are so many books out there that are about different kinds of programming that i'm not sure what to do. Can any of you on here that already have a good base in programming direct me to a good book to get me started.
I can see all the steps I need to take and I've already designed the entire site on paper, I just need the know-how to get it to reality. If a book isn't the best way to go, I'm open for any suggestions!
Thank you, and I look forward to getting to know you.
Kurt
This is my first post, just finishing up the book.
So, I have an idea for a company that I want to build, but I have no programming skills. I'm good with computers and feel I could learn. The problem is figuring out where to begin.
There are so many books out there that are about different kinds of programming that i'm not sure what to do. Can any of you on here that already have a good base in programming direct me to a good book to get me started.
I can see all the steps I need to take and I've already designed the entire site on paper, I just need the know-how to get it to reality. If a book isn't the best way to go, I'm open for any suggestions!
Thank you, and I look forward to getting to know you.
Kurt
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
