The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Webmaster Inspiration Month + Contest

speedpro50

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 4, 2007
Texas
I am kicking off a contest at Earners Forum for the month of October and I very much want your participation! I think this is going to be big as we are making October, Webmaster Inspiration Month, where our tagline is "Inspiring the Aspiring!". We are creating a contest about this to draw in a strong response from successful internet marketers sharing their success stories and how they got from Point A to Point B in their web business. We will be giving away 6 prizes to different categories like Most Inspiring Blog Success Story or Most Inspiring Rags To Riches Story (plus 4 others). There will be a 7th prize awarded for the ONE story that gets the most votes (or backs as we call them on EarnersForum.com). I think your audience is perfect for this and your participation of sharing your own story could very well win the MOST VOTES prize (which also gets a new iPod Touch in addition to the other prizes)!

Here is what I would love to see from you:
1. Participate by writing and posting your success story (in whatever category you see fit)
2. Spread the word about the October Webmaster Inspiration Month idea + Earners Forum Contest

Link to contest details: http://www.earnersforum.com/contest.php

Contest Prizes - Each of the 7 Winners Will Receive:
1. $250 Gift Certificate to Text Link Ads
2. 24 T-Shirts Custom Printed For Your Web Site (multiple shirt colors, sizes from Adult Small - XL, and 6 colors front-side printing)
3. $250 CASH MONEY from Neverblue Ads

Again, the MOST VOTES winner will also receive a brand new iPod Touch!

This should be huge in the blogosphere, and I very much appreciate your help and participation.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.