I am very new to this forum so the first thing I would like to do is say hello everyone! I have had this idea for months I would love to have your opinions on it, don't sugar coat it tell me the flat out truth.
Ok so the situation is that now with the bad economy people are always looking for deals on the goods and services, and company are trying to bring in customers thought these discounts and coupons. So my idea is a website/apps that you type in the goods/services that you want and the website/app will notify you via txt email or push notification. You can sell advertising to companies so when you get the notification txt or email it shows some related products or other offers the business is promoting.
I know the idea is far from a complete plan but I was hoping for some advice on where to go next to get on the fast lane.
Thanks, Jack k
Ok so the situation is that now with the bad economy people are always looking for deals on the goods and services, and company are trying to bring in customers thought these discounts and coupons. So my idea is a website/apps that you type in the goods/services that you want and the website/app will notify you via txt email or push notification. You can sell advertising to companies so when you get the notification txt or email it shows some related products or other offers the business is promoting.
I know the idea is far from a complete plan but I was hoping for some advice on where to go next to get on the fast lane.
Thanks, Jack k
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
