• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Book Web Marketing That Works - Adam Franklin & Toby Jenkins

Discussion in 'Education, Learning, Books' started by JokerCrazyBeatz, Sep 13, 2016.

1. JokerCrazyBeatz

JokerCrazyBeatz Silver Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $3,079
    My fellow FLF memberssssssssssssssssss how the heck are ya? Today Im here to review a WONDERFUL book I just got done reading yesterday called "Web Marketing That Works".

[​IMG]

This book gives you actionable info on how NOT to rely on paid ads to run your business.

It covers actionable steps to creating a "web marketing asset" that generates leads and sells without spending a dime.

I gives EXTREMELY detailed descriptions of the different marketing tools and how they can be used such as

• Email
    • Social Media
    • Webinars
    • Live speaking events
    • Blogs
    It even gives you the steps on how to create the best sales pages, landing pages , and home sites and much much more.

This book is a MUST READ for any entrepreneur with or planning to create a online business. This book turned my who view of marketing upside down and I'm already working to apply these steps.

All in all this book was worth the $20 price tag. So much valuable info you'll have to go back and read it again and again to make sure you grasp it all.

JP Alvis likes this.
  2. JP Alvis

JP Alvis New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $77
    Thanks for sharing! Added to the reading list!