The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Want to help a friend expand her business

AA1980

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Aug 2, 2017
USA
Hi all! A friend of mine owns a logistics business. They do mostly same day delivery, and she has a fleet of trucks and drivers. I also believe she has warehouse space. The business is doing quite well.

However, I want to help her expand her business. Doesn’t have to be more logistics business, but perhaps other ways she can already use the tools she has at her disposal (trucks, people, space).

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

NMdad

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Aug 6, 2017
New Mexico
You might want to look at Jay Abraham's "Getting everything you can out of all you've got" and Richard Koch's "The 80/20 Principle".

Jay Abraham's book will give you tons of actionable strategies for growing a business. It's a friggin goldmine.

Schwarz

Half Man ; Half Goat
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Feb 16, 2019
Flanders | Belgium
You might want to look up and refer her to Kung Fu Steve's coaching "The Path".
If she takes those coaching courses seriously, she'll have her company grow immensely in no time.

AA1980

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Aug 2, 2017
USA
thanks everyone for the input.. it's genuinely for her. No benefit to me here. Just trying to help a friend.

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
large open ended question there ....... ask better questions, define the problem, get a little more info ..... then we can help steer .....

to provide a little value to you: where is her business currently? if she sketched out the business model, where are the holes? what is the goal / exit plan for her for the business? do a SWOT analysis.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

minivanman

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
265%
Mar 16, 2017
DFW
My vote...... you do your thing and let her do her thing. Today she is your friend you are trying to help. Next month you figure out a way to 'help' her. In 2 years you are the ex friend that screwed up her business, she hates you and never wants to see you again.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.