Cristine Marques
New Contributor
- Joined
- Jun 25, 2019
- Messages
- 2
Rep Bank
$75
$75
User Power: 100%
Dear community, I have read about half of the Fastlane book and It opens lots of opportunities for me that were hidden. I always classified myself as a slow lane person, who had as ideal corporate job. Now I´m reinventing myself and I´m looking for knowledge about innovation mentoring. My consulting business is about to launch and I am very excited with this new opportunity, working on a daily basis to reach my goals. Knowledge is key for growth. I love to read the stories in this forum and my next step is to write a book. News is coming soon. Thanks for sharing all your great stories and experiences. Best, Cristine
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
