Ive flipped a few cars here and theres so im familiar with the titles and the mvd and how that title stuff works. I found a mobile home with 2 bedroom 1 back from like the 1978 and hes willing to take $2000 cash clean and clear title hes asking $3000 Im really planning on buying it from him. Im worried about the lot rent though like I dont really want to pay rent right now the 1st of December im thinking of just waiting a week into December than buy it from him if he still has it. The other concern is if I will sell this home for more how do I value this home ? Do you think it can go for $6,000 ? will people be interested ? where will I post it to get lots of people to see it? I just dont want to buy it and pay rent for a 2 months or 4 because it doesnt sell then sell it for what I bought it for and even end up loosing money? I would really appreciate if you gave me an advice as soon as you have time so I can take action whether to take it off his hands or not
oh and the lot rent is around $330 including water
oh and the lot rent is around $330 including water
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
