What's new

Want to be the next Michael Jordan? Ask yourself the following...

Anything related to matters of the mind

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

MakeItHappen

Bronze Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Joined
Apr 12, 2012
Messages
709
Rep Bank
$2,100
User Power: 194%
How much did I work on my game today? This week? This year?


How much jump shots did I take TODAY?


Have I improved my dribbling skills TODAY?


What did I do to become a better passer TODAY?


Am I learning from each bad jump shot, dribble and pass?


Unless you are working on your game in the gym every day, please don't hope to become the next Michael Jordan.

It will never happen.

I never saw an NBA player that worked on his game only 2-3 times a week for 2 hours. It just doesn't happen. Now if you are only reading books about basketball and don't spend any time in the gym even worse.


Now let's translate this to business.


Want to be the next fastlane millionaire? Ask yourself the following...


How much did I work on my business today? This week? This year?


How many new prospects did I approch TODAY?


Have I improved the customer experience TODAY?


What did I do to improve the product TODAY?


Am I learning from every failed marketing campaign, bad customer experience, bad value proposition?


Unless you are working on your business in the real world every day, please don't hope to become the next fastlane millionaire.

It will never happen.

I never heard of a millionaire that worked on his business only 2-3 times a week for 2 hours. It just doesn't happen. Now if you are only reading books about business and haven't even started your first business, even worse.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Nk fofp'v katv xusl jesf epf vjev't ov, jot xjumi eqqsuedj xet foggisipv. Ji ectumavimz jevif vu muti. Vjopl ecuav tunivjoph zua jevi e muv, vjev't xjev ji gimv 1000y ecuav mutoph. Tu ji fof xjeviwis ov velit vu puv muti. Vjev xet vji guapfevoup vu jot mogi
 
Nk fofp'v katv xusl jesf epf vjev't ov, jot xjumi eqqsuedj xet foggisipv. Ji ectumavimz jevif vu muti. Vjopl ecuav tunivjoph zua jevi e muv, vjev't xjev ji gimv 1000y ecuav mutoph. Tu ji fof xjeviwis ov velit vu puv muti. Vjev xet vji guapfevoup vu jot mogi

Tu fu Luci Cszepv epf Vun Csefz
 
Tu fu Luci Cszepv epf Vun Csefz


iyedvmz. ximm vu ci qsidoti, Luci xepvif vu ci vji hsievitv iwis nusi vjep katv xoppoph.

iovjis xez, emm vjuti hazt esi emm duptotvipv xoppist, epf esi sihesfif et vji citv ug vjios voni.
 

Dunnisdoemt esi ataemmz tvaqof epf finiep op pevasi, cav vjuti 2 dunnisdoemt, emupi xovj vji pix Vun Csefz apfis esnus dunnisdoem, esi vji upmz iydiqvoupt, vjiz tjuamf ci gievasif apfis "Qsuditt puv qsufadv" qesv ug vji cuul!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom