G
Guest34764
Guest
Who doesn't love wallpapers?
Alright, so every day I'm going to make a wallpaper for y'all.It's fun and it takes up a little time so why not.
Feel free to make requests and since this is legit my first time making these they won't be too good but eventually it'll ramp up into super awesome ones.
Also, the files are too large so I'm gonna have to link it to an image sharer.For the first time, I'll use Imgur to upload.If you want a different source or whatever tell me.
BEEP BOOP-http://i.imgur.com/PLro8hR.png
The first image was done.Also, this one is a bit weird.When you set it as your wallpaper in windows make sure it's NOT set to FIT.I think I messed up along the lines so it looks bad without it. Meh.
Enjoy ye' land lubbers
Alright, so every day I'm going to make a wallpaper for y'all.It's fun and it takes up a little time so why not.
Feel free to make requests and since this is legit my first time making these they won't be too good but eventually it'll ramp up into super awesome ones.
Also, the files are too large so I'm gonna have to link it to an image sharer.For the first time, I'll use Imgur to upload.If you want a different source or whatever tell me.
BEEP BOOP-http://i.imgur.com/PLro8hR.png
The first image was done.Also, this one is a bit weird.When you set it as your wallpaper in windows make sure it's NOT set to FIT.I think I messed up along the lines so it looks bad without it. Meh.
Enjoy ye' land lubbers
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
