The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

virtual mastermind group

izlesa

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Jun 19, 2017
Germany
Hi.

I'm trying to find up to 5 peoples who have the same goals to make a transition from the day job to entrepreneurship. In the past, I tried and failed a few times. Currently, I'm bootstrapping a software product in the privacy field. My background is in software engineering and management.

Please DM me or post here if you want to join.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Died

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Oct 13, 2017
The Netherlands
Hi.

I'm trying to find up to 5 peoples who have the same goals to make a transition from the day job to entrepreneurship. In the past, I tried and failed a few times. Currently, I'm bootstrapping a software product in the privacy field. My background is in software engineering and management.

Hey Izlesa,

Awesome you want to start a mastermind. I definitely want to join! Will DM.

Cheers

JaapSmits

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Jul 17, 2019
The Netherlands
Hey Izlesa,

Awesome you want to start a mastermind. I definitely want to join! Will DM.

Cheers
Hi.

Hey Izlesa,
I want to join

Raveling

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
87%
Jul 14, 2019
Hi.

I'm in IFF you're serious and follow through. I hope it's not too late to join.

reedracer

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
172%
Jun 2, 2019
Kansas City
I down for a MM. Let me know details :)

Raveling

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
87%
Jul 14, 2019
Message me if you're serious, I've done this several time, most people are action fakers and quit when they realize it takes work and that they are accountable to other. Real success and the work it takes scares away the fakers when it includes public / group accountability.

G

Guest61835

Message me if you're serious, I've done this several time, most people are action fakers and quit when they realize it takes work and that they are accountable to other. Real success and the work it takes scares away the fakers when it includes public / group accountability.
I have something similar for 3 people all together including me. It's an "accountability group" but it's basically the same thing as this. We are in the works of making a Skype group call once we get enough people. If you want to join, send me a message and I'll add you to the group if you're serious. :) Then it will be 4 people total. We want 5 people in the group to start out.

Siddhartha

Pleasure Operator
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
135%
Mar 30, 2019
Hey All,

We already have a virtual Mastermind group focused on unscripting that we're running that leverages discord as a platform.
Our age split is 24-32 right now, the millenials are a bit more active.

We already have resource and research channels established and do weekly Mastermind calls. It takes nothing but 2 minutes to make an account and peek around. If y'all would like to hop in, just hit me up on DMs.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.