I know that Domular posted a few months ago about how he had a virtual assistant in Malaysia who he paid $3/hr 10 hrs/week to do SEO for him on high ranking blogs. Although I'm not ready to hire a VA just yet, I think that I probably will within the next couple of months. I think that paying $30/week for unique SEO work would be more beneficial than dropping $30 a week on some WarriorForum/WickedFire deals.
I'm just wondering if anyone here has had any experiences with virtual assistants who specialize in SEO? I know that I could Google "virtual SEO assistants" and find a whole bunch, but I just want to get some input from those who have dealt with them first-hand. So with that said, where did you find your VA? How much did you pay them? What kind of results did you get from their work? How long did you use them/have you been using them? Do you have any recommendations or any thoughts on what kind of pitfalls to avoid?
Any insight would be greatly appreciated!
I'm just wondering if anyone here has had any experiences with virtual assistants who specialize in SEO? I know that I could Google "virtual SEO assistants" and find a whole bunch, but I just want to get some input from those who have dealt with them first-hand. So with that said, where did you find your VA? How much did you pay them? What kind of results did you get from their work? How long did you use them/have you been using them? Do you have any recommendations or any thoughts on what kind of pitfalls to avoid?
Any insight would be greatly appreciated!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
