The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Virtual Accountability/Mastermind Group

Envious

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
165%
Sep 26, 2017
London
Hi There,

I've tried numerous times to find a group of motivated-like minded people local to me (UK) who are interested in entrepreneurship .
It's never worked out. So i figured a virtual one would work just a well!

I'm looking for 4-6 people who are serious about creating a new life for themselves!

I'm going to laydown some ground rules, feel free to suggest any here (i'm not the boss, just the initiator!)

1. You MUST be starting a proper business. No freelancing, no dropshipping, affiliate marketing etc. Nothing against these ventures, but we want to focus on providing VALUE and getting as close to fastlane as possible.
  2. Ideally, you'll have a progress thread to show and help others in the forum your struggles and successes.
  3. You have to be committed to attending the group calls every week (times and day to be decided), obviously there will be times when people can't make it and that's fine. Frequent lack of attendance will result in someone else taking your place in the group.
  4. Be kind, be helpful or be gone! :)
Looking forward to hearing from you!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Envious

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
165%
Sep 26, 2017
London
2 places gone, 4 left

LittleWolfie

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Jun 28, 2018
Holbeach Hurn
Unable to commit to regular time spots, until I get out of this situation.

I can certainly share emails though with progress report.

knighted

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 11, 2020
Hi There,

I've tried numerous times to find a group of motivated-like minded people local to me (UK) who are interested in entrepreneurship .
It's never worked out. So i figured a virtual one would work just a well!

I'm looking for 4-6 people who are serious about creating a new life for themselves!

I'm going to laydown some ground rules, feel free to suggest any here (i'm not the boss, just the initiator!)

1. You MUST be starting a proper business. No freelancing, no dropshipping, affiliate marketing etc. Nothing against these ventures, but we want to focus on providing VALUE and getting as close to fastlane as possible.
  2. Ideally, you'll have a progress thread to show and help others in the forum your struggles and successes.
  3. You have to be committed to attending the group calls every week (times and day to be decided), obviously there will be times when people can't make it and that's fine. Frequent lack of attendance will result in someone else taking your place in the group.
  4. Be kind, be helpful or be gone! :)
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Hi There

I'd be interested in joining your accountability group

Hadrian

QUEST MASTER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Oct 8, 2017
Dublin, Ireland
Dublin guy here!

Is this still open? I'd be very interested! Launching my first potentially Fastlane product this week.
My personal situation is so messy I had to find a way to get up at 6am to get some work done.
I found an app called Stickk where if I don't get up I have to pay a $100 dollars fine to an anti-charity!

fruki

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
182%
Sep 22, 2019
I would also be interested in this if it's still going.

Kenborg

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 30, 2020
Earth
Interested, if there is still an opening.

PS:
If anyone just wants to just chat with a fellow aspiring fastlaner, feel free to message me. I"m always interested in exchanging ideas.

Last edited:

Kasimir

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Sep 4, 2020
Switzerland
I'd love to be apart of the group if possible.
I just finished my economics education, here in Switzerland and are currently in the process of starting my own web development business.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.