BigDan
PARKED
Hello fellow Fastlane travelers...
I wanted to extend a special offer to folks who might be thinking about getting a promotional video made for their company, service or product, but thought it might be too expensive. It's not!
Holy Canoli Batman, that's awesome! Who said great-looking video had to be expensive? Here is what I offer you:
I wanted to extend a special offer to folks who might be thinking about getting a promotional video made for their company, service or product, but thought it might be too expensive. It's not!
I will create a sales video of up
to 5 minutes for just $35 each
If you order 4 or more videos at the same
time, I will drop the price to $25 each.
to 5 minutes for just $35 each
If you order 4 or more videos at the same
time, I will drop the price to $25 each.
Holy Canoli Batman, that's awesome! Who said great-looking video had to be expensive? Here is what I offer you:
- I write the script;
- Royalty-free motion clips;
- Royalty-free graphics;
- Royalty-free music;
- Flat cost per video.
The price is SPEAKS FOR ITSELF...
$35 Each Flat cost per video
Up to 5 minutes in length
Order 4 or more at the same
time, cost = $25 each
In the last few months, I have personally created over 130 videos. PERSONALLY. I don't farm this out, I create all of the images, the flow, select the music, and put it all together myself. This is my passion, I love doing it, and I want to create some videos for you.
So you know, these videos ARE NOT created with Animoto, Jinx, or any of those cheap knock-off online freebie services that limit you to 30 seconds of a low-grade video you can produce. I use professional tools, including After Effects, Sony Vegas, ProShow Producer Gold, Smart Sound, and many other tools and plugins.
Here are some examples:
[video=youtube;FP7j4VkXbC8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FP7j4VkXbC8[/video]
[video=youtube;QWOuMxOIV1A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWOuMxOIV1A[/video]
[video=youtube;W5ugpYGkcf4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5ugpYGkcf4[/video]
[video=youtube;cTZ2Jafh8yY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTZ2Jafh8yY[/video]
[video=youtube;wa5LY4C1iCw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wa5LY4C1iCw[/video]
[video=youtube;M6p-0RubWIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6p-0RubWIA[/video]
You can see more on my YouTube channel: www.YouTube.com/bigdanmedia
Anyways, I thought to offer this to Fastlane members here as this is NOT a price I offer it generally [normally $49.95 ea]. This does not include voiceover, although I do have a few folks that I give that work to - its $10 additional per video for voiceover.
If you are interested, send me an email at [email protected] and say you saw my post on the Fastlane Marketplace and you are interested in having some video work done. I will reply to your email with everything you need to know, and usually within 2-3 days you will have your finished videos!
Thanks and have a great day!
Big Dan
$35 Each Flat cost per video
Up to 5 minutes in length
Order 4 or more at the same
time, cost = $25 each
In the last few months, I have personally created over 130 videos. PERSONALLY. I don't farm this out, I create all of the images, the flow, select the music, and put it all together myself. This is my passion, I love doing it, and I want to create some videos for you.
So you know, these videos ARE NOT created with Animoto, Jinx, or any of those cheap knock-off online freebie services that limit you to 30 seconds of a low-grade video you can produce. I use professional tools, including After Effects, Sony Vegas, ProShow Producer Gold, Smart Sound, and many other tools and plugins.
Here are some examples:
[video=youtube;FP7j4VkXbC8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FP7j4VkXbC8[/video]
[video=youtube;QWOuMxOIV1A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWOuMxOIV1A[/video]
[video=youtube;W5ugpYGkcf4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5ugpYGkcf4[/video]
[video=youtube;cTZ2Jafh8yY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTZ2Jafh8yY[/video]
[video=youtube;wa5LY4C1iCw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wa5LY4C1iCw[/video]
[video=youtube;M6p-0RubWIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6p-0RubWIA[/video]
You can see more on my YouTube channel: www.YouTube.com/bigdanmedia
Anyways, I thought to offer this to Fastlane members here as this is NOT a price I offer it generally [normally $49.95 ea]. This does not include voiceover, although I do have a few folks that I give that work to - its $10 additional per video for voiceover.
If you are interested, send me an email at [email protected] and say you saw my post on the Fastlane Marketplace and you are interested in having some video work done. I will reply to your email with everything you need to know, and usually within 2-3 days you will have your finished videos!
Thanks and have a great day!
Big Dan
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
