I am writing this on behalf of an UK based organisation. We are manufacturer of a very efficient and probably one of the best Pyrolysis machine in the world. It can convert plastic, tyre or almost anything having hydrocarbon in synthetic fuel like petrol, diesel and/or synthetic gas like LPG, CNG etc. This machine has already been in use in many projects around the world starting from China to US. If anybody want to buy this machine, kindly contact me for details.
But, from the very beginning, I want to be clear about a few points:
1) Kindly tell me the project cost and the source of funding of the project.
2? Inform about the timescale and location of the project with copy of feedstock contract.
Time is valuable for me and I don't want to waste my time to answer questions of time wasters and that's why I will respond only to those who can clearly answer the about questions.
But, from the very beginning, I want to be clear about a few points:
1) Kindly tell me the project cost and the source of funding of the project.
2? Inform about the timescale and location of the project with copy of feedstock contract.
Time is valuable for me and I don't want to waste my time to answer questions of time wasters and that's why I will respond only to those who can clearly answer the about questions.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
