The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Spikeroo

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
82%
Aug 17, 2011
Merritt Island, Fl
Are there any licenses you need? for example could I buy a vending machine on Craigslist, Find a place to put it, and go to Sams or Walmart and stock it with any snacks I want myself?

wildambitions

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
16%
Aug 29, 2007
Southern NM
Are there any licenses you need? for example could I buy a vending machine on Craigslist, Find a place to put it, and go to Sams or Walmart and stock it with any snacks I want myself?

Licenses: Depends on where you are located as well as where you want to place them. You need to research the business laws regarding each.
Purchases: Yes you get your equipment anywhere you like.
Stock: You may also purchase stock from wherever you like.

wildambitions

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
16%
Aug 29, 2007
Southern NM
Ok, I live in central Florida how would i go about finding the legal actions and procedures before going into the vending business?

Start by going to the library and renting all the books about the vending business. If you don't have a library card try "Google". Google is your friend. Go visit the city hall and ask about what you need for a business in your area. etc. etc.

Look for the answers until you find everything you think you need. This is called due diligence. Then take action and be prepared to accept whatever consequences come form doing or not doing enough research on the topic.

MarkThomson

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jun 29, 2012
If you place vending machines in right places and select good items in this so you gets good profit. Link removed by Runum.

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
...and another one bites the dust... *bass line*

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.