The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Vaccines Required to Fly - The Beginning of More Intensive Government Control

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted50669

Can someone smarter than me please explain how this won't result in the government using COVID vaccines as a means to oppress the general population? There's been talk that country-wide scaling of vaccines will take years. In the meantime, these bureaucratic dickheads are slowly building out our cages - using the vaccine as a proxy to control us.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kal-El1998

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
Nov 25, 2020
Can someone smarter than me please explain how this won't result in the government using COVID vaccines as a means to oppress the general population? There's been talk that country-wide scaling of vaccines will take years. In the meantime, these bureaucratic dickheads are slowly building out our cages - using the vaccine as a proxy to control us.

Totally agree. People just don't understand this. The worst part is how political they've made it. I'm not gonna get into a religious comment or anything but something like this is making way something like the mark of the beast where you can't buy or sell without it...I'll just leave that part at that.

People are constantly gaslighting as well treating "asymptomatic" individuals like their sick. It's already been proven that there is no asymptomatic spread.

Also why the hell are we calling it asymptomatic...we should be calling people healthy!!

They're also back pedalling on the vaccine now. They at first said one, then two, now 5 times a year?!?!?! ridiculous!

This whole thing pisses me off.

Believe me when I say grassroots america is ready!

WestCoast

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
311%
Jan 20, 2008
Rhode Island for now.
Many countries have had vaccination entry requirements for years, for example, Yellow Fever. Nothing new.
You’re comparing the destructiveness of termites to that of atomic bombs.

- Covid kills around .027% of people. Ie 99.973 survive (Source: cdc/who October, 2020 study )

- A severe case of yellow fever, the death rate is 20-50% (source cdc)

.027% vs 20-50%

These are not remotely the same threat to humans.

c4n

Full throttle
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
265%
May 30, 2017

- Covid kills around .027% of people. Ie 99.973 survive (Source: cdc/who October, 2020 study )

.027% vs 20-50%

Nope, you are comparing them. I've made no comparisons.

I am simply stating that having a vaccination proof as an entry/travel requirement is nothing new. I've travelled parts of Africa and this is normal there.

MHP368

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Aug 17, 2016
Sahuarita AZ
the government using COVID vaccines as a means to oppress the general population?
Because its basic social contract sort of stuff?

Drive a car? Licence

Own property? Taxes for the local community

Y'all read too many "very smart" blogs and watch too much damn youtube.

Its messenger rna in a lipid bilayer for delivery.

If you've had any of your childhood vaccines you've had attenuated virus (mmr for instance) meaning bits of viral DNA and the nucleic capsid injected in you.

If you've never had any vaccine you've also had both viral dna and messenger rna inside of you just from fighting off infections. If anything using just the messenger rna of the spike protein is a more targeted approach , in fact , we just rolled out a cold virus vaccine in 9 months , this is like a moon landing for virology and public health , we should have a ticker tape parade.

But i'm sure enough people will avoid the vaccine because "some blogger / random guy on youtube said big words" that i'm gonna still need to wear a mask this time next year , thanks a lot! Lol

Whats the conspiracy? All the phd's and md's studying viruses the world over are under the thrall of an evil NWO cabal and every other human being eduxated in basic biology and health science is in on it?

Heres jonas salk , the nefarious villain who specifically didn't patent the polio vaccine or make a penny from it , that humanitarian monster! , he is truly the godfather of this entire evil scheme to prevent deaths in a simple and empirically founded way!

Ever hear of norman borlaug? The sinister fellow fathered rhe green revolution and used *gasp* science to prevent untold millions from starving! Damn you scientific method! Damn you to hell!!!

Or the more rational take that "injections are a weird scary thing" and it gives people an ego boost to pretend to be "in the know" by following conspiracy theories? (Which btw are , AGAIN being touted by facebook memes and random nobody conspiracy bloggers and youtubers) , what exactly has alex jones done for mankind that has earned him.our trust and admiration? Does alex jones have security clearance thats given him special lnowledge? An iq of 280 and 6 phd's? Nah? Just some schmuck who capitalized on 9/11 using public access?

So why exactly are random strangers on the internet spinning yarns a good solid source of actionable life advise? , maybe i'm in the wrong business , I should just start a youtube or a podcast and make completely baseless claims and then sell overpriced supplements!

You have a supercomputer in your pocket and we derive energy from nuclear fission but god damn if you're going to take part in The medical miracle of vaccines!

Heres reality

Here , more objective reality , actual things

Seriously take a biology 101 class and get it together , the governments "focring" you to get the vaccine to fly? , you know F*cking defying gravity in a giant metal tube (but thats not also science right?) Isn't a "right" , like other human beings exist and would sort of like the virus to not keep spreading and infecting people?

It's always such a bizarre thing for me to be on these entrepreneur forums.and see the most basic unreflecrive ayn rand take on libertarianism from people.

Not a personal attack btw 404 I just think you're premise is way way off.

Vaccine as a proxy to control us? , we have a gps enabled device in our pocket with a camera and a mic that we use to record and share our most personal intimate details on the internet.

If the government wants to start black bagging folks in the middle of the night they won't need some "sneaky" public health measure to do it.

C'mon people use a little critical thinking for a second.

MHP368

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Aug 17, 2016
Sahuarita AZ
These are not remotely the same threat to humans
And what , prey tell is the risk of yellow fever overwhelming an entire countries medical system?

Hint! Rather unlikely because of vectors , but don't bust a sweat trying to learn it all at once , we have these "doctor" folks who sort of specialize in these concepts

And what then , would be the downstream secondary and tertiary effects of that occurence?

MHP368

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Aug 17, 2016
Sahuarita AZ

Mike Stoian

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
280%
Dec 24, 2019
There's Covid -> nobody can fly.
We got a vaccine -> Now vaxinated people can fly while everyone else can't.

So vaccine makes things better for a lot of people. And here in Europe it's free ( dunno about US )
If you think they are using the vaccine to 'oppress the general public' ... then surely you must think Covid is a whole another game, probably made in a lab and left free intentionally. ( which I guess could be true. I dunno )

In any case, whatever the truth, you can't do shit now. So stop worrying about things outside of your control and focus on growing bigger and more independent so these things affect you less.

WestCoast

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
311%
Jan 20, 2008
Rhode Island for now.
And what , prey tell is the risk of yellow fever overwhelming an entire countries medical system?

Hint! Rather unlikely because of vectors , but don't bust a sweat trying to learn it all at once , we have these "doctor" folks who sort of specialize in these concepts

And what then , would be the downstream secondary and tertiary effects of that occurence?

Just so I'm following, yellow fever: kills 20-50% of people who get it, but you don't worry about it.
Something that kills, .25%, you're laser focused on.

Can you explain the logic?
Seriously.
Not trying to be flippant here.

Before you say 'overwhelm hospitals'. Here are a bunch of scary (!!!!) headlines about hospitals overflowing in 2018.
Did we need a vaccine to fly then?
Did everyone panic and melt down?
Health passports then, all that?
Or, wait for it... is 'this time different'?

Last edited:

WestCoast

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
311%
Jan 20, 2008
Rhode Island for now.
There's Covid -> nobody can fly.
We got a vaccine -> Now vaxinated people can fly while everyone else can't.

So vaccine makes things better for a lot of people. And here in Europe it's free ( dunno about US )
If you think they are using the vaccine to 'oppress the general public' ... then surely you must think Covid is a whole another game, probably made in a lab and left free intentionally. ( which I guess could be true. I dunno )

In any case, whatever the truth, you can't do shit now. So stop worrying about things outside of your control and focus on growing bigger and more independent so these things affect you less.

Ugh, what? 1Million people a day are flying in the USA.

I visited 25+ countries in 2020, and hit all 6 continents.
The last thing Covid did was stop anyone from flying.

--
We all might have different opinions, and that is fine.
We might disagree.
That's fine.

But, when people say 'follow the science' ... and then completely don't use science or facts...
That's not a strong position to take.

c4n

Full throttle
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
265%
May 30, 2017

WestCoast

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
311%
Jan 20, 2008
Rhode Island for now.

Sloppy language on my part.
Less people flew for sure.

But, like in life, following the heard is easy.
If you want to do something different, it's takes a bit more effort.

I flew 100,000+ air miles this year.
I got on a plane almost every week from January to today.

The idea that you 'couldn't fly' - is patently false, and I'd argue, hyperbolic.

S.Y.

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
267%
Oct 4, 2017
Canada
Just so I'm following, yellow fever: kills 20-50% of people who get it, but you don't worry about it.
Something that kills, .25%, you're laser focused on.

Can you explain the logic?
Seriously.
Not trying to be flippant here.

The rate of transmission is important. Not an opinion. Pure mathematics, very similar to ensemble probabilities vs time probabilities.

If we have to compare both, the transmission should be taken into account.

MA81

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
257%
Jan 22, 2013

Drive a car? Licence

If you've had any of your childhood vaccines you've had attenuated virus (mmr for instance) meaning bits of viral DNA and the nucleic capsid injected in you.

If you've never had any vaccine you've also had both viral dna and messenger rna inside of you just from fighting off infections. If anything using just the messenger rna of the spike protein is a more targeted approach , in fact , we just rolled out a cold virus vaccine in 9 months , this is like a moon landing for virology and public health , we should have a ticker tape parade.

But i'm sure enough people will avoid the vaccine because "some blogger / random guy on youtube said big words" that i'm gonna still need to wear a mask this time next year , thanks a lot! Lol

Whats the conspiracy? All the phd's and md's studying viruses the world over are under the thrall of an evil NWO cabal and every other human being eduxated in basic biology and health science is in on it?

Heres jonas salk , the nefarious villain who specifically didn't patent the polio vaccine or make a penny from it , that humanitarian monster! , he is truly the godfather of this entire evil scheme to prevent deaths in a simple and empirically founded way!

Ever hear of norman borlaug? The sinister fellow fathered rhe green revolution and used *gasp* science to prevent untold millions from starving! Damn you scientific method! Damn you to hell!!!

Or the more rational take that "injections are a weird scary thing" and it gives people an ego boost to pretend to be "in the know" by following conspiracy theories? (Which btw are , AGAIN being touted by facebook memes and random nobody conspiracy bloggers and youtubers) , what exactly has alex jones done for mankind that has earned him.our trust and admiration? Does alex jones have security clearance thats given him special lnowledge? An iq of 280 and 6 phd's? Nah? Just some schmuck who capitalized on 9/11 using public access?

So why exactly are random strangers on the internet spinning yarns a good solid source of actionable life advise? , maybe i'm in the wrong business , I should just start a youtube or a podcast and make completely baseless claims and then sell overpriced supplements!

You have a supercomputer in your pocket and we derive energy from nuclear fission but god damn if you're going to take part in The medical miracle of vaccines!

Heres reality

Seriously take a biology 101 class and get it together , the governments "focring" you to get the vaccine to fly? , you know f*cking defying gravity in a giant metal tube (but thats not also science right?) Isn't a "right" , like other human beings exist and would sort of like the virus to not keep spreading and infecting people?

It's always such a bizarre thing for me to be on these entrepreneur forums.and see the most basic unreflecrive ayn rand take on libertarianism from people.

Vaccine as a proxy to control us? , we have a gps enabled device in our pocket with a camera and a mic that we use to record and share our most personal intimate details on the internet.

If the government wants to start black bagging folks in the middle of the night they won't need some "sneaky" public health measure to do it.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQvaQFdGLn8

This is the biggest IQ test in our lifetime, but go ahead and line up for your shot. :thumbsup:

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ

.027% vs 20-50%

All he is saying is that you needed a yellow fever vaccine to get into certain countries.

But nobody ever complained about that. Probably because they didn’t want to go to Kenya.

But now a place you may want to go requires it and everyone complains.

AFMKelvin

Some Profound Quote Goes Here
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
199%
Jan 26, 2016
Rice, Texas

Drive a car? Licence

Heres reality

Seriously take a biology 101 class and get it together , the governments "focring" you to get the vaccine to fly? , you know f*cking defying gravity in a giant metal tube (but thats not also science right?) Isn't a "right" , like other human beings exist and would sort of like the virus to not keep spreading and infecting people?

How about this? I ignore everything you just said and exercise my right to not get the vaccine simply because I choose not to?

Last edited:

AFMKelvin

Some Profound Quote Goes Here
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
199%
Jan 26, 2016
Rice, Texas
That's the most European thing I've ever read.

All he is saying is that you needed a yellow fever vaccine to get into certain countries.

But nobody ever complained about that. Probably because they didn’t want to go to Kenya.

But now a place you may want to go requires it and everyone complains.
Except the Covid vaccine will not just be to get in certain countries. There's places in Europe where you can't even go watch a movie theater without proof of the vaccine. And than they move on to you can't get a job, go to school or do everything that was normal before 2020 without proof that you were injected with a virus from your government.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/siladi...m-pass-to-avoid-restrictions/?sh=4da890546947

CareCPA

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
356%
May 2, 2017
Pennsylvania
There's places in Europe where you can't even go watch a movie theater without proof of the vaccine.
I thought we just called that capitalism. Isn't that the argument where we get to pick and choose our customers?

D

Deleted50669

Drive a car? Licence

Heres reality

I think you grossly underestimate how easily scientific process is corrupted by financial incentive, or by sheer force. Why wouldn't the government use this as an opportunity to corral and oppress the common man? A controlled citizen is a predictable generator of tax revenue. They'd much rather have use cooped up in our homes, behaving ourselves and working in their giant corporations, than being out and about breaking the mold they've tried to create. It's not everyday they get a scapegoat like a pandemic to use as justification for heinous acts of control. Half of the instances of science you reference are from decades ago, when the government wasn't hellbent on saving itself at the cost of restricting personal freedoms.

CareCPA

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
356%
May 2, 2017
Pennsylvania
Also, the last I checked, everyone I see in government (especially federal) is a complete moron. You guys that think this is some elaborate plan for control really think highly of the intelligence of our "leaders."

MoneyDoc

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
273%
Jun 24, 2014
Why can't people just accept the fact and move on with their lives? You're living "under contract" in whatever country you're in.

There's no "shame" in getting a vaccine and if you believe all the "Bill Gates is trying to inject a chip into us" BS, you have way bigger problems than C0VlD-19.

If you had a contagious disease, and the vaccine was out, there's no way in hell I would let you into my business without proof of vaccination. We know the disease kills (mortality rate is irrelevant, IT KILLS) and by you trying to act like a big shot, you're risking lives of others and that's just selfish.

Now I'm sure some people will come back and say "car accidents kill", well yeah, that's why there's driving tests, PROOF you can drive and understand basic rules.

Just MOVE ON.

D

Deleted50669

Also, the last I checked, everyone I see in government (especially federal) is a complete moron. You guys that think this is some elaborate plan for control really think highly of the intelligence of our "leaders."
This isn't something that gets coordinated by those people. The government says "hey Booz Allen Hamilton, create this strategy for us", and Harvard MBAs and PhDs set about crafting something to hand off. Look no further than McKinsey as a source of third-party providers for government control strategy.

James Klymus

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
353%
Dec 28, 2018
Chicago, Illinois
There are certainly some naive people on this thread. Theres a thin line here between acting in public safety, and potentially alienating people from "polite society"

It's not the vaccine it self that I would argue here, its the precedent it's setting. It's getting people used to having the government and private enterprise to essentially force you to do things.

YES, I understand we have mandatory vaccines. YES I understand that you need vaccines in order to go to public school, And I have all of my vaccines. I am not antivax. And I'm glad we have modern medicine and vaccines. Polio, yellow fever, and measles sound extremely shitty.

But there is no argument this COVID vaccine was rushed, and created in 1/10th of the time it usually takes to create a vaccine. I would worry what steps they had to leave out in order to get a vaccine to market in 1 year instead of 10.

Those who are quick to say "JuSt MoVE On AnD AcCePt IT BrO" are playing a dangerous game. Again it's the precedent that's being set. You keep giving an inch, and each time you say "Just do it, what's the big deal."

It's people saying "Well, You don't HAVE to get a vaccine, BUT you just cant travel, go to concerts or public events, have a bank account, enter a business or get a job. This sets the precedent of social outcasts, who are essentially banned from polite society because they do not conform to government edicts.

We know the disease kills (mortality rate is irrelevant, IT KILLS) and by you trying to act like a big shot, you're risking lives of others and that's just selfish.

No the mortality rate is absolutely relevant. We risk driving because it is EXTREMELY likely that we make it to our destination alive. There is a risk of getting into a fatal accident. We risk our lives each year during flu season, because it's overwhelmingly likely that you will survive the flu. It's not a black and white "Does it kill or does it not."

This type of "It kills a very small percentage of people, so we must fundamentally change the rules of society" thinking is exactly the problem we've been dealing with for nearly a year now. This also removes personally responsibility from the equation, Because you assume that others can't perform a risk analysis for them selves, and decide if they want to take the risk of getting sick.

We would save lives if we lowered all speed limits to 20mph. So why don't we do that to save lives? Because we choose convenience as a society. We do not bring our selves down to the lowest common denominator. We don't change the rules for everyone because YOU'RE afraid of the small risk of death. You choose for YOU to not drive, You don't choose for ME not to drive.

Am I a tinfoil hat, Alex Jones conspiracy theorist? Absolutely not, I look at this situation through the lens of logic and the understanding of human nature. Throughout history governments (aka groups of human beings) have become corrupt, damn near with out exception as far as I understand. If you think the governments of the world are benevolent and competent, and also care about you, I have a bridge to sell you. And peoples LACK of concern about a governing body telling you you HAVE to put this thing in your body that we rushed to create in 1/10th of the time we normally do, or else you can't join us in society, Is worrying.

I mostly agree with you 404. I don't think there are lizard people pulling the strings on some grand scripted conspiracy, I think this is just the latest version of human nature playing out. We have not fundamentally changed in thousands of years, What makes anyone think we're different than our ancestors, as far as our human instincts?

Sure we have iPhones and modern medicine, but our human nature is the same as the Romans and Egyptians. And I think people are RIGHT to question authority.

Thoelt53

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
293%
Dec 8, 2016
Boston, MA
And I think people are RIGHT to question authority.
People have a moral OBLIGATION to question authority.

Any time that people cease to question authority, authoritarianism sticks its daggers into society. History is rife with examples. People today, for some reason, think that such a thing couldn’t happen.

News flash. You’re watching it happen.

lowtek

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Oct 3, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
I thought we just called that capitalism. Isn't that the argument where we get to pick and choose our customers?

You don't get to choose customers based on their medical history. You have no right to know that, unless of course you're their doctor.

lowtek

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Oct 3, 2015
Phoenix, AZ

Drive a car? Licence

Heres reality

The irony of someone simultaneously parroting the official narrative, whilst telling others to use a little critical thinking, is off the charts. You would do well to check your self righteous attitude.

Regurgitating The Script™ may make you feel morally superior, but it doesn't make for a meaningful contribution to the discussion. Nothing you said really has any bearing on anything.

Thoelt53

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
293%
Dec 8, 2016
Boston, MA
The irony of someone simultaneously parroting the official narrative, whilst telling others to use a little critical thinking, is off the charts. You would do well to check your self righteous attitude.

Regurgitating The Script™ may make you feel morally superior, but it doesn't make for a meaningful contribution to the discussion. Nothing you said really has any bearing on anything.
But he’s a nurse.

MoneyDoc

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
273%
Jun 24, 2014
There are certainly some naive people on this thread. Theres a thin line here between acting in public safety, and potentially alienating people from "polite society"

It's not the vaccine it self that I would argue here, its the precedent it's setting. It's getting people used to having the government and private enterprise to essentially force you to do things.

YES, I understand we have mandatory vaccines. YES I understand that you need vaccines in order to go to public school, And I have all of my vaccines. I am not antivax. And I'm glad we have modern medicine and vaccines. Polio, yellow fever, and measles sound extremely shitty.

But there is no argument this COVID vaccine was rushed, and created in 1/10th of the time it usually takes to create a vaccine. I would worry what steps they had to leave out in order to get a vaccine to market in 1 year instead of 10.

Those who are quick to say "JuSt MoVE On AnD AcCePt IT BrO" are playing a dangerous game. Again it's the precedent that's being set. You keep giving an inch, and each time you say "Just do it, what's the big deal."

It's people saying "Well, You don't HAVE to get a vaccine, BUT you just cant travel, go to concerts or public events, have a bank account, enter a business or get a job. This sets the precedent of social outcasts, who are essentially banned from polite society because they do not conform to government edicts.

No the mortality rate is absolutely relevant. We risk driving because it is EXTREMELY likely that we make it to our destination alive. There is a risk of getting into a fatal accident. We risk our lives each year during flu season, because it's overwhelmingly likely that you will survive the flu. It's not a black and white "Does it kill or does it not."

This type of "It kills a very small percentage of people, so we must fundamentally change the rules of society" thinking is exactly the problem we've been dealing with for nearly a year now. This also removes personally responsibility from the equation, Because you assume that others can't perform a risk analysis for them selves, and decide if they want to take the risk of getting sick.

We would save lives if we lowered all speed limits to 20mph. So why don't we do that to save lives? Because we choose convenience as a society. We do not bring our selves down to the lowest common denominator. We don't change the rules for everyone because YOU'RE afraid of the small risk of death. You choose for YOU to not drive, You don't choose for ME not to drive.

Am I a tinfoil hat, Alex Jones conspiracy theorist? Absolutely not, I look at this situation through the lens of logic and the understanding of human nature. Throughout history governments (aka groups of human beings) have become corrupt, damn near with out exception as far as I understand. If you think the governments of the world are benevolent and competent, and also care about you, I have a bridge to sell you. And peoples LACK of concern about a governing body telling you you HAVE to put this thing in your body that we rushed to create in 1/10th of the time we normally do, or else you can't join us in society, Is worrying.

I mostly agree with you 404. I don't think there are lizard people pulling the strings on some grand scripted conspiracy, I think this is just the latest version of human nature playing out. We have not fundamentally changed in thousands of years, What makes anyone think we're different than our ancestors, as far as our human instincts?

Sure we have iPhones and modern medicine, but our human nature is the same as the Romans and Egyptians. And I think people are RIGHT to question authority.
Nobody is telling you NOT to question authority, but the questions you’re asking, what difference does it make? I guess my point is, so what? Are we setting up the future generations for an “INSIDERS job”? Are we showing the “governments” we can be controlled? Maybe. Maybe not. But so what? How is this going to affect the next 40-50 years that you’re alive? More control? Okay, move.

Don’t take my point the wrong way, I’m not one of those “close your eyes, and take in everything”. There has to be a point where you just move on because your “questioning” is making no difference.

And with your point about the vaccine, we can always rush development on vaccines, but we don’t because of protocol. However, sometimes protocol can be overlooked for the better of society (or worse, time will tell).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!