The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Vaccines Required to Fly - The Beginning of More Intensive Government Control

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyberthal

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Apr 14, 2020
Shenzhen
If the asymptomatic patient *tests* positive for COVID19 and later dies, the official cause of death is COVID19.

Do the tests have false positives? Who would benefit if they did? Who would benefit from preventing false positives?

If the patient dies after receiving the COVID19 vaccine, the official cause of death is anything but the vaccine.

Despite that lying, you may not see the current vaccine adverse reaction numbers. Last I saw, the preliminary rate was over 2%.

Most vaccines are safe and trustworthy. Except the ones aggressively pumped into infants in the USA but not Europe, causing autism.

Do you trust liars? Do you trust Fauci? Do you trust the government? Do you know what the leading cause of non-natural death in the last century was?

COVID19 kills the dying. Vaccine reactions cripple the healthy. Would you rather be crippled in the prime of your life or killed at the end of it?

I'm confident the COVID19 vaccine will increase herd immunity. It will cull the sheep who believe whatever they heard.

Reversing domestication requires devouring the docile. How long from chihuahuas to coyotes? COVID19 killed the globalist dream: One saw to shear them all.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

RoadTrip

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 27, 2012
I'm trained as, and worked as, a biomedical engineer. I can tell you this vaccine scares the living shit out of me.
Can you elaborate on this? I’m in no ways familiar with biology and I am curious to know your stand on the different vaccines.

YanC

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Sep 18, 2017
France
When you give a bureaucrat an inch they take a foot. There is no "going back to living a free life" when you surrender your freedoms. This is what people are not understanding. These changes will not be temporary.
"Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program" - Milton Friedman

AFMKelvin

Some Profound Quote Goes Here
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
199%
Jan 26, 2016
Rice, Texas
The mere fact that government officials are elected by citizens makes it a representative democracy.

Just because the constitution doesn't especifically say the word democracy, it doesn't mean that it's not. US legislation (including the Constitution) is full of democratic ideals.

Sorry buddy but you're clearly out of your depth here. For someone who seems so patriotic, you should treasure democracy more. It's the foundation of all free countries.

Sorry bud, but you're from Bolivia, I highly doubt you know about the US government more than those that live here. It seems like you're out of your depth here. The US President is elected by the electoral college who in turn are elected by their political parties. Until 1913 even those in Congress were elected by state legislatures.

Democracy and freedom are not mutually exclusive. In a democracy the 51% majority can oppress the other 49% minority. Imagine thinking you're smarter than the founding fathers who didn't foresee all the shortcomings of a democracy and somehow forgot to mention it in the Constitution.

"We The People" is the line you are looking for. It's right at the beginning, and its what made our establishment of a "republican form of government" a democratic republic, as opposed to an aristocratic republic (the Netherlands, Carthage) or a monarchical republic (various Roman examples, Poland, GB).

Oh look somone else interpreting the Constituion for us. Thanks bud, but we know how to read, we don't need to you to tell us what it says or what it means.

csalvato

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
May 5, 2014
Rocky Mountain West
Can you elaborate on this? I’m in no ways familiar with biology and I am curious to know your stand on the different vaccines.

To be clear, I'm not a virologist or pathology expert.

I've simply worked closely with university + pharma biomedical scientists, doctors and nurses in the course of my 5 year stint working as a biomedical engineer.

Nothing about the vaccines I have researched scare me in particular. For example, on paper, an mRNA vaccine through the prescribed delivery method seems just fine.

What scares me is that I know what corners can be cut in labs. I know how results can be grossly misconstrued or misunderstood by lab techs and PIs (primary investigators). I know that they have been incentivized to misconstrue and misrepresent results.

These issues are true for any vaccine, but most of the time we give the vaccine time to be tested and repeated in multiple labs so the errors get shaken out. They are also able to work through the population more slowly so we can surface any issues that are caused by human error.

In the case of all of these COVID vaccines, that due process has been thrown out the window. Even worse, the companies aren't liable if anything goes wrong.

Even drugs that get FDA clearance on the normal timeframes can have side effects that are undetected/undetectable for decades that follow. Sometimes those side effects can be dire, as was the case with Thalidomide and its birth defect crisis.

Anyone who takes this vaccine is taking a much bigger risk than I think they can fully appreciate.

BellaPippin

B is for Beast
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
275%
Jul 16, 2015
Chicago, IL
We've reached absolute 0°K

G

Guest6814

Because its basic social contract sort of stuff?

Drive a car? Licence

Own property? Taxes for the local community

Y'all read too many "very smart" blogs and watch too much damn youtube.

Its messenger rna in a lipid bilayer for delivery.

If you've had any of your childhood vaccines you've had attenuated virus (mmr for instance) meaning bits of viral DNA and the nucleic capsid injected in you.

If you've never had any vaccine you've also had both viral dna and messenger rna inside of you just from fighting off infections. If anything using just the messenger rna of the spike protein is a more targeted approach , in fact , we just rolled out a cold virus vaccine in 9 months , this is like a moon landing for virology and public health , we should have a ticker tape parade.

But i'm sure enough people will avoid the vaccine because "some blogger / random guy on youtube said big words" that i'm gonna still need to wear a mask this time next year , thanks a lot! Lol

Whats the conspiracy? All the phd's and md's studying viruses the world over are under the thrall of an evil NWO cabal and every other human being eduxated in basic biology and health science is in on it?

Heres jonas salk , the nefarious villain who specifically didn't patent the polio vaccine or make a penny from it , that humanitarian monster! , he is truly the godfather of this entire evil scheme to prevent deaths in a simple and empirically founded way!

Ever hear of norman borlaug? The sinister fellow fathered rhe green revolution and used *gasp* science to prevent untold millions from starving! Damn you scientific method! Damn you to hell!!!

Or the more rational take that "injections are a weird scary thing" and it gives people an ego boost to pretend to be "in the know" by following conspiracy theories? (Which btw are , AGAIN being touted by facebook memes and random nobody conspiracy bloggers and youtubers) , what exactly has alex jones done for mankind that has earned him.our trust and admiration? Does alex jones have security clearance thats given him special lnowledge? An iq of 280 and 6 phd's? Nah? Just some schmuck who capitalized on 9/11 using public access?

So why exactly are random strangers on the internet spinning yarns a good solid source of actionable life advise? , maybe i'm in the wrong business , I should just start a youtube or a podcast and make completely baseless claims and then sell overpriced supplements!

You have a supercomputer in your pocket and we derive energy from nuclear fission but god damn if you're going to take part in The medical miracle of vaccines!

Heres reality
Here , more objective reality , actual things

Seriously take a biology 101 class and get it together , the governments "focring" you to get the vaccine to fly? , you know f*cking defying gravity in a giant metal tube (but thats not also science right?) Isn't a "right" , like other human beings exist and would sort of like the virus to not keep spreading and infecting people?

It's always such a bizarre thing for me to be on these entrepreneur forums.and see the most basic unreflecrive ayn rand take on libertarianism from people.

Not a personal attack btw 404 I just think you're premise is way way off.

Vaccine as a proxy to control us? , we have a gps enabled device in our pocket with a camera and a mic that we use to record and share our most personal intimate details on the internet.

If the government wants to start black bagging folks in the middle of the night they won't need some "sneaky" public health measure to do it.

C'mon people use a little critical thinking for a second.
Thank you.

I don’t see what in the world entrepreneurship has to do with crackpot conspiracy theories.

Does a 20-year-old with zero life experience have the authority to stop me from getting vaxinated?

“Oh, but she said the vaccine uses RNA!”

And?

“And that makes it different from other vaccines!”

And?

“And I’m afraid to take it!”

Good grief!

I’m afraid of nutty conspiracy theories and the people who are gullible enough to take them seriously.

Yes, some politicians get into power trips by locking things down. Yes, they’re a bunch of hypocrites. Yes, some of the rules make sense and some don’t.

Those factors don’t render vaccination and reasonable measures to slow the spread of C0VlD-19. Cedars-Sinai hospital’s ICU is now at 119% capacity, and people are afraid of a vaccine.

“But, what if the healthcare workers don’t really want people to get better?”

What an insult! They’re bending over backwards to help people. The other day, my friend, a nurse, declined to come to a little get-together in my backyard, because he was afraid of spreading anything to my family and me.

I’m not saying anybody on the forum said that insult, but it’s one of the dumber things I’ve heard.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I’m afraid of nutty conspiracy theories

And I'm afraid of fools who obediently obey orders while parroting mainstream BS (and then claim to "think critically!"). In political discourse, they call 'em "useful idiots" -- and if you know enough of world history, they are the most dangerous people on the planet -- and a whole lot more dangerous than "conspiracy theorists."

It's clear where politicians and their media accomplices are taking us -- anyone refusing to take the vaccine will be one slippery slope away from being branded with the Star of David thanks to the legion of sheep who still believe what NPR, CNN, FOX, and their Facebook "curator" tells them. "Conspiracy theorist" <-- wow, who told you that? 60 Minutes on CBS?

The sad truth is there are people in this world that would allow ANYONE to stick them with a needle as long as enough people on TV told them it was OK, and the TV rolled out enough "experts" -- ya know, virus experts like the software mogul Bill Gates.

And don't forget, when the lady on the loudspeaker said it was "OK" to go back into the Twin Towers, she also was deemed an "Expert" since she had access to the loudspeaker.

If anyone wants to trust those who have monopolistic and authoritarian access to the loudspeaker, be my guest and take your "fast tracked" vaccine, just make sure to wear your state-approved mask.

But sorry, my forum won't be used as another loudspeaker for compliance and propaganda.

This thread is over.

Enjoy your vaccine -- leave the rest of us alone to make our own decisions free of influence from corporately owned politicians and their band of obedient sycophants willing to execute the Gestapo's dirty work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!