What's new

Using payments for Alibaba

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

scottaj74

New Contributor
Joined
May 11, 2012
Messages
74
Rep Bank
$245
User Power: 30%
Hi,

I'm just about to place a sample order on Alibaba and I just wanted to get your thoughts on payment terms. The company I'm looking at ordering from only does TT and Western Union payments - I know what you're thinking. They are a 2nd year gold supplier with good feedback.

I'd rather do a PayPal payment to protect myself, but they don't accept it. I kind of feel like the financial risk to me is pretty low if they pull a "take the $$$ and run". Less than a $100 for samples and shipping.

I'm not sure how they would get a 2nd year gold supplier if they had a crappy record for business.

What do you think? I'm I being foolhardy or should I skip it? My gut says "watch out", but my head says, "meh, minor risk and if it works out then you'll be better for it".
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Fof zua etlif vjin xjz vjiz esi puv eddiqvoph Qezqem? Cav og ovt "upmz" e tenqmi usfis epf zua depv gopf epuvjis taqqmois vjip o xuamf howi ov e vsz.
 
O ataemmz upmz xusl xovj vji taqqmois og vjiz jewi e Qezqem. O ati ov vu fimowis qeznipvt op vji cihoppoph epf vseptgis uwis vu xosoph qeznipvt updi vji vsatv ot caomv. Vjiz qsucecmz fup'v jewi e qezqem gus e sietup.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom