The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Using key word combinations to assess demand?

drwyness

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Oct 12, 2017
UK
Ok I think it's safe to assume that if there is large search volume on a set of key words then there would be a demand for a business that served those words.

For example let's say I had an idea to start a self storage business but I wanted to gauge the demand in my local town, the town is called Clitheroe. So if I was able to see if there were 1000 searches a month for "self storage clitheroe" then I guess this would consitute as demand, with the absence of any business of that type in the area then it could be a good business to start. I know you can search key words in Google adsence individually but whats important here is the combination, or at least be able to set a geographic area for a keyword search. Does anyone know if this is possible?

Obviously the number of searches globally on just the word "storage" would not be very helpful. I would be grateful to anyone who can help out with this.

Sent from my SM-G390F using Tapatalk

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Laughingman21

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
214%
Sep 7, 2015
What tools do people use to gauge this sort of interest?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.