The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

"Upgrade Your Life" Mastermind Group?

Mike39

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 17, 2012
Orlando, FL
I'm wanting to gauge interest in a mastermind group idea I've been throwing around in my head. A group focused on the improvement of ones self to a very high level of "life" performance.

This is probably going to be most interesting to people aged 18-27, but anyone is welcome.

Business has been my 110% focus for the last 5 years. So much so that I have neglected just about everything else in my life.

I've lost 40lbs of muscle, stopped going to the gym, often forget to eat and when I do eat, it's something frozen or fast. Business is good, life is boring and dull.

Does that sound familiar to you?

I'm at a point now where I want to see how improving my life effects my business and view of the world. And having a group with other people interested in this would only be more beneficial to everyone.

This is not a mastermind about business or making more money. Everyone in this group needs to already be making an at or above livable income via their own business.

I want to focus on environment, mind, and body.

Topics include:
  • Life networking, surrounding yourself with high achievers
  • Diet & nutrition, eating healthy and delicious food
  • Nootropics and developing the mind
  • Gym/Fitness (looking great, feeling great)
  • Environment, removing negative aspects of your life
  • Education, constantly learning and developing new skills and knowledge through books, courses, etc.
The idea is that a group of 5-6 people all dedicated to improving themselves and performing at a higher level while sharing results and helping one another would accelerate the process for everyone.

So...

Anyone in a similar position who would want to join?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

coreydean

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
85%
Apr 6, 2016
I'm wanting to gauge interest in a mastermind group idea I've been throwing around in my head. A group focused on the improvement of ones self to a very high level of "life" performance.

This is probably going to be most interesting to people aged 18-27, but anyone is welcome.

Business has been my 110% focus for the last 5 years. So much so that I have neglected just about everything else in my life.

I've lost 40lbs of muscle, stopped going to the gym, often forget to eat and when I do eat, it's something frozen or fast. Business is good, life is boring and dull.

Does that sound familiar to you?

I'm at a point now where I want to see how improving my life effects my business and view of the world. And having a group with other people interested in this would only be more beneficial to everyone.

This is not a mastermind about business or making more money. Everyone in this group needs to already be making an at or above livable income via their own business.

Topics include:
  • Life networking, surrounding yourself with high achievers
  • Education, constantly learning and developing new skills and knowledge through books, courses, etc.
The idea is that a group of 5-6 people all dedicated to improving themselves and performing at a higher level while sharing results and helping one another would accelerate the process for everyone.

So...

Anyone in a similar position who would want to join?

I can help with the diet/nutrition area and the gym/fitness area and would love an opportunity to be part of a group of likeminded people

Joey El

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Mar 16, 2016
Down Under
Business has been my 110% focus...
I've lost 40lbs of muscle, stopped going to the gym, often forget to eat...

Topics include:
  • Life networking, surround yourself with high achievers

Hey Mike, what you describe is what happened to me six months ago. There's a bit more to my story but with the right group of people I believe massive benefits can grow out of sharing the journey.

As I have already had to start, I'll put some methods that helped me here. Hopefully they are congruent with your idea, if not they should add value to the thread anyway.

• Your health is your wealth.
    • When we are young, there's plenty "in the bank."
    • After I achieved the goal it was too late to enjoy it.
    • Regaining this has positively affected "my business and view of the world."
  • Environment is adjustable.
    • As "Limitless" Andrew has shown, I can change my view of the situation.
    • By "removing negative aspects of your (my) life" I have risen above the worst-case scenarios that I've been in.
    • A key part is to "surround yourself with high achievers," this forum counts but 'in real life' is also necessary.
  • Balance
    • In summary, homeostasis is the way the body balances itself.
    • I have had to learn how to make the 'centre of gravity' as such, an improved version of my life.
    • Once there, my body will take as much care of me as much as I let it.
So it took time and effort to become unbalanced. The same process, in the opposite direction, is essential to get back to an "improvement of ones self to a very high level of 'life' performance."

If this is where you wanted your idea to lead, I'm keen to join anyone who also has the same goals.

Cheers,

Joey

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.