The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

updating this thread every other day until I'm a millionaire

Anything related to matters of the mind

GivingItMyAll

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
65%
Dec 14, 2021
this is one of those progress threads.

here's a little introduction:
- I am a 20 year old living in New Jersey
- I'm currently working for hourly pay and saving money to move out to Georgia, which I'm going to do no matter what happens by the end of April
- I've read Unscripted a few months ago, and while I can say I'm taking action to move to a state with less business barriers than NJ, I could be doing more for my entrepreneur journey even during this saving up period.

I have a hard time finding problems worth solving. That is something I'm going to work on now! Goodbye

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Xavier X

Gold Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
261%
Jan 1, 2016
These United States
Updating this thread every other day is a waste of your time and everyone else's. Why?

1. There are 100 better things that could get you closer to your goal, which you could do with that time.

2. You won't have anything valuable to add every other day.

3. You won't stick with it every other day, and fizzle away like every other person who has started one of these threads.

So I'd say try making very quantifiable and actionable monthly goals on a check list. Then once a month, come and update this thread on your progress in achieving and completing those things on the list. All the best.

GivingItMyAll

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
65%
Dec 14, 2021
Updating this thread every other day is a waste of your time and everyone else's. Why?

1. There are 100 better things that could get you closer to your goal, which you could do with that time.

2. You won't have anything valuable to add every other day.

3. You won't stick with it every other day, and fizzle away like every other person who has started one of these threads.

So I'd say try making very quantifiable and actionable monthly goals on a check list. Then once a month, come and update this thread on your progress in achieving and completing those things on the list. All the best.
That's really good advice about the quantifiable and actionable goals... Getting on that right now

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.