The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

[UPDATE] One Simple Idea's Stephen Key Webinar & Upcoming Call

Idea threads

Bosstradamus

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
112%
Dec 22, 2013
Los Angeles, CA
Hi. I've been able to find that information out without having to pay for a directory. (I believe in most cases you would have to become a member to access that sort of information.) However, if you are thinking about attending a trade show, I highly recommend that you call the trade association and ask to see a list of the exhibitors. That's basically the directory, anyway. Does that answer your question? If not, let me know.
Yes, thank you

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Semmy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Sep 16, 2014
Canary Islands, Spain
@StephenKey - Thanks a lot for your work, just got off the phone with Andrew and looking forward working together with you guys soon.
As little "something" for you - I am not sure if you are familar with the "kids/teens/elderly react channel on youtube" - but this video might be fun to watch for you if you haven't already:

StephenKey

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
174%
Nov 13, 2008
@StephenKey - Thanks a lot for your work, just got off the phone with Andrew and looking forward working together with you guys soon.
As little "something" for you - I am not sure if you are familar with the "kids/teens/elderly react channel on youtube" - but this video might be fun to watch for you if you haven't already:

I'm glad to hear that! The video looks promising.

LeftBench

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
316%
Jul 16, 2013
NJ
Sad I missed the webinar but I can't wait to check out this great info.

Aktion

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Jan 16, 2015
Brooklyn, NY
This is a great question. If you want to license an idea, you will need to understand how it could possibly be manufactured. Learning about manufacturing is so important! You will be able to prevent a lot of further problems down the road if you do. However, in terms of timing, it’s a balancing act. Why would you spend a lot of time studying up on how to manufacture a specific product before you know if there is even any interest in the idea? When I submit a sell sheet to a potential licensee, I stick strictly to the benefit of my idea—not how it works, not how it will be made. Later on, if a company shows interest in the idea, I’ll ask them to sign an NDA. Then we will discuss manufacturing. At that point, you will need to be knowledgeable. Because what you discover about manufacturing you should also include in your PPA. Good ways of learning about manufacturing processes include watching YouTube videos, hiring an engineer to help you (make sure that person signs an NDA and a work-for-hire agreement), and going for a tour in a manufacturing facility. Never plan on relying on the company to figure it out for you. In other words, if you ask them to figure it out, they will own the idea.

thanks for the reply. could not have gotten a better answer.

timmy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Jul 29, 2013
Ireland
Missed your webinar Stephen due to poor signal coverage. Thanks for the recording of same. It blew me away......Honestly

RazorCut

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
358%
May 3, 2014
Marbella, Spain
Stephen Keys Book "One Simple Idea" starts with Tim Ferris :)

It's been a while since I read it I totally forgot!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.