- Joined
- Dec 26, 2019
- Messages
- 3
Rep Bank
$100
$100
User Power: 33%
In December 2019 I wrote this introduction
The 'company' I had kept dragging me deeper in debt, I couldn't find a job covering the cost and my stress levels went through the roof.
I took action: I closed my company and arranged with the bank to pay of the debt over the coming years. I sold the rights to the course materials and using those monthly income payments to pay of part of the debt. Not only that, but I found a job abroad and moved to another country. This enabled me to get a steady source of income, lowering the extreme stress I was in.
I'm feeling much better now. The stress had a big impact on my health and even now midway through the day I feel exhausted, but things are improving. I used to 'feel to good' to get a job, but it's what I needed to get things in order. It's something basic: cold calling and getting a commission on top of a base salary.
Now I'm at a point where I can take the next steps and start a fastlane business. My motivation: to be able to support my parents and my girlfriend.
The 'company' I had kept dragging me deeper in debt, I couldn't find a job covering the cost and my stress levels went through the roof.
I took action: I closed my company and arranged with the bank to pay of the debt over the coming years. I sold the rights to the course materials and using those monthly income payments to pay of part of the debt. Not only that, but I found a job abroad and moved to another country. This enabled me to get a steady source of income, lowering the extreme stress I was in.
I'm feeling much better now. The stress had a big impact on my health and even now midway through the day I feel exhausted, but things are improving. I used to 'feel to good' to get a job, but it's what I needed to get things in order. It's something basic: cold calling and getting a commission on top of a base salary.
Now I'm at a point where I can take the next steps and start a fastlane business. My motivation: to be able to support my parents and my girlfriend.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
