The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Update after a year

Share your FTE moment...

MaxaMinds

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Dec 26, 2019
In December 2019 I wrote this introduction

The 'company' I had kept dragging me deeper in debt, I couldn't find a job covering the cost and my stress levels went through the roof.

I took action: I closed my company and arranged with the bank to pay of the debt over the coming years. I sold the rights to the course materials and using those monthly income payments to pay of part of the debt. Not only that, but I found a job abroad and moved to another country. This enabled me to get a steady source of income, lowering the extreme stress I was in.

I'm feeling much better now. The stress had a big impact on my health and even now midway through the day I feel exhausted, but things are improving. I used to 'feel to good' to get a job, but it's what I needed to get things in order. It's something basic: cold calling and getting a commission on top of a base salary.

Now I'm at a point where I can take the next steps and start a fastlane business. My motivation: to be able to support my parents and my girlfriend.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...