The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Up 'n Coming Inventor here to learn!

TStreet

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
Jun 6, 2022
Hey there! Super excited to learn from the different people in this FORUM. I am an RN - Medical sales rep, and real estate agent ready to Drive my way into the fast lane. Just about done listening to The Millionaire Fastlane and I am fired up. Ready to get my invention moving in the right direction. I will be looking to learn from others and hoping to return the favor in the future. My fiancé is living the fast lane life and I am looking forward to doing the same. Excited to work hard and make some big moves.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
447%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome aboard, great to have ya.

How is the fiance Fastlane?
What invention you have going?

TStreet

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
Jun 6, 2022
Welcome aboard, great to have ya.

How is the fiance Fastlane?
What invention you have going?
Thanks!

I was going to dive deep into my real estate career but The fiancé said I should really finish your book before I decided to do that, officially.... AND he was right, now I am ready to turn my idea into a reality. Just about to finish the millionaire fastlane and my mind is on fire ready to make moves :))))).

My fiancé quit corporate this year, he has a few different income streams currently but his fastlane is a clothing line launching soon! My invention is an upgrade to a carry on suite-case. Will be GREAT for business travel, but can also be used outside of travel for anyone that would want to use the suite-case / bag for other purposes. I also work in the medical field and can see how this bag could not only be used for business travelers, but also anyone working on the go. All travelers, in home care / nursing, sales reps, physicians and more!

I have it all drawn up and now looking to learn how to get it moving towards production and figuring out the right way to market it.

Ronnie Bryan

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
65%
May 4, 2015
Oklahoma
https://www.linkedin.com/company/inventright/ This will give you a good place to start. I used it and it didn't fail me I just had a idea that was not Very Good. Happens, if your first idea like mine tanks in negotiations don't give up. The team at inventright just teach you the process and have tools to help design a prototype. Negotiations and research is mostly in your hands but coaches are available to assist.

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
337%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
@TStreet welcome! what are your next three things to get done this week to go from Up N Coming to Inventor
post it, schedule it, get it done. next three steps?

TStreet

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
Jun 6, 2022
@TStreet welcome! what are your next three things to get done this week to go from Up N Coming to Inventor
post it, schedule it, get it done. next three steps?
GREAT question, thanks ZCP!!!

1.) Work on product name
2.) research manufacturers
3.) put together provisional patent information

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads