The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Ultimate Combat Sports Thread (UFC, Boxing, K-1)!!!

Maxboost

Silver Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
214%
Apr 4, 2016
Instead of creating a thread for every event related to combat sports, I thought I would share one to encompass all major events coming up.

Anyone watch the Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury fight on Saturday? It was a robbery!!!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Bearcorp

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
237%
Jul 2, 2012
Australia
I was at the UFC in Adelaide with a few mates so missed the fight but seen the aftermath, boxings a shambles for this type of thing.

Mark Hunt was disappointing (second poor showing in Adelaide and I've been to both!) but hopefully Tai Tuivasa has a future, good Aussie lad!

Friday nights Horn v Mundine was worse, last we'll see of Mundine but Horn needs to get some big fights now.

Maxboost

Silver Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
214%
Apr 4, 2016
I was at the UFC in Adelaide with a few mates so missed the fight but seen the aftermath, boxings a shambles for this type of thing.

Mark Hunt was disappointing (second poor showing in Adelaide and I've been to both!) but hopefully Tai Tuivasa has a future, good Aussie lad!

Friday nights Horn v Mundine was worse, last we'll see of Mundine but Horn needs to get some big fights now.

I heard Hunt lost, didn't want to see the result as he was one of my fav fighters from Pride.

The boxing fight was incredible and a made for TV moment. Incredible way to comeback from that 12 round KO. Huge fan of Fury!!

Bearcorp

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
237%
Jul 2, 2012
Australia
HUUUUGE upset yesterday with Anthony Joshua getting knocked out by new Heavyweight champ Andy Ruiz Jr! First Mexican Heavyweight champ, first loss for Joshua.

Rematch clause stipulates it will be held in the UK, won't matter where it is if AJ gets hit like that again though!

Maxboost

Silver Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
214%
Apr 4, 2016
HUUUUGE upset yesterday with Anthony Joshua getting knocked out by new Heavyweight champ Andy Ruiz Jr! First Mexican Heavyweight champ, first loss for Joshua.

Rematch clause stipulates it will be held in the UK, won't matter where it is if AJ gets hit like that again though!

Incredible fight. HEAVYWEIGHT BOXING IS BACK!!!!!!!

Exciting time to be a boxing fan as we have 4 LEGIT heavyweights vying for the title and klitschko coming back out of retirement to shake things up and squeeze a few more pay days.

RUIZ was 25-1 underdog!!

The Abundant Man

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jul 3, 2018
Incredible fight. HEAVYWEIGHT BOXING IS BACK!!!!!!!

Exciting time to be a boxing fan as we have 4 LEGIT heavyweights vying for the title and klitschko coming back out of retirement to shake things up and squeeze a few more pay days.

RUIZ was 25-1 underdog!!
Ruiz is an underdog in terms of fame/popularity sure. But Joshua is 22-1. So not sure how ruiz was an underdog.

Maxboost

Silver Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
214%
Apr 4, 2016
Ruiz is an underdog in terms of fame/popularity sure. But Joshua is 22-1. So not sure how ruiz was an underdog.

AJ is a hype train that got derailed. One thing I've noticed is that fighters with oval faces don't have chins (amir khan for example) and people with square faces can take beatings ( mark hunt).

The Abundant Man

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jul 3, 2018
AJ is a hype train that got derailed. One thing I've noticed is that fighters with oval faces don't have chins (amir khan for example) and people with square faces can take beatings ( mark hunt).
Well they can always get surgery.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVdV2M8Tim4

Thats an interesting theory on how different shapes can help with punishment. Though it's kind of common sense to keep your hands up and chin down. (This causes body shots though. I'd rather have headaches all day then having the wind knocked out of me...)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.