• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

2. Forum *Official* Book Discussion
    Influence, The Psychology of Persuasion by Robert Cialdini

The forum has voted to discuss this book. Grab it and let's discuss!
    Buy: Buy | Discuss: Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion(Review | Discuss)

OFF-TOPIC Ultimate Combat Sports Thread (UFC, Boxing, K-1)!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic: Sports, Funnies, Pop-Culture' started by Maxboost, Dec 3, 2018.

1. Maxboost

Maxboost Silver Contributor I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $4,011
    Instead of creating a thread for every event related to combat sports, I thought I would share one to encompass all major events coming up.

Anyone watch the Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury fight on Saturday? It was a robbery!!!

2. Bearcorp

Bearcorp Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $2,061
    I was at the UFC in Adelaide with a few mates so missed the fight but seen the aftermath, boxings a shambles for this type of thing.

Mark Hunt was disappointing (second poor showing in Adelaide and I've been to both!) but hopefully Tai Tuivasa has a future, good Aussie lad!

Friday nights Horn v Mundine was worse, last we'll see of Mundine but Horn needs to get some big fights now.

3. Maxboost

Rep Bank:
    $4,011
    I heard Hunt lost, didn't want to see the result as he was one of my fav fighters from Pride.

The boxing fight was incredible and a made for TV moment. Incredible way to comeback from that 12 round KO. Huge fan of Fury!!

4. Maxboost

Rep Bank:
    $4,011

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.