The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Udemy course

Anything considered a "hustle" and not necessarily a CENTS-based Fastlane

luqazs

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
143%
Jun 8, 2020
Philadelphia
Hi!
Has anyone of you guys was able to start a successful online business after finishing udemy course? Im looking for a course that can help me get a valuable skill that can help me be a fastlaner. I see a lot of courses online but they cost 2-3k. Udemy is much cheaper and I read a good reviews. Any suggestions?
Peace ✌️

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Sanj Modha

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
315%
Feb 16, 2016
In Your Newsfeed
Udemy's all I studied in the early days. Wait for the $10 discount days and buy as many courses as you can afford. I mostly bought courses for FB marketing and advertising.

I even recorded tutorial videos for one of the biggest trainers on Udemy (Course Envy) when they needed a FB ads pro.

Here's their course (no aff links): Facebook Ads and Facebook Marketing Courses | Coursenvy ™

Good luck!

01Ascension

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
87%
Aug 14, 2018
Hi!
Has anyone of you guys was able to start a successful online business after finishing udemy course? Im looking for a course that can help me get a valuable skill that can help me be a fastlaner. I see a lot of courses online but they cost 2-3k. Udemy is much cheaper and I read a good reviews. Any suggestions?
Peace ✌

Udemy courses usually cover the all you need. I believe there are advanced level courses as well, if you're looking to study programming languages. So it pretty much gets you covered to get started.

These $2-3k courses usually come from "Internet Gurus" who are selling a lifestyle rather than a information. I have studied FB ads marketing from a Udemy course, from a free YouTube course and the ones from the likes of Kevin David. They are almost 95% the same. It's more like these gurus take these free/affordable information, sprinkle a little but of lifestyle over it and stamp them with 3 digits.

Choose wisely.

Alexesther

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
233%
Jun 21, 2020
Paris, France
Hi!
Peace ✌
I have a course regarding Pinterest Ads that was developed after getting myself results on the platform. Udemy is great and anyway you invest very little money so hardly a serious risk.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Mezy

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
Aug 25, 2020
United Kingdom
Udemy is great but do not buy courses unless you are committed to getting all of their value out of them.

Dissident

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 4, 2021
Hi!
Peace ✌️
Hey bro! Look here Freelancer Felix (YourProfit) - Kwork , there are many valuable trainings, and it is cheaper than Udemy

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.