The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Udemy course

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

luqazs

New Contributor
Jun 8, 2020
Philadelphia
Hi!
Has anyone of you guys was able to start a successful online business after finishing udemy course? Im looking for a course that can help me get a valuable skill that can help me be a fastlaner. I see a lot of courses online but they cost 2-3k. Udemy is much cheaper and I read a good reviews. Any suggestions?
Peace ✌

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Justyne Griffin

New Contributor
Jun 1, 2020
Dublin
hi , i passed some udemy courses , it was frontend web programming and backend too . The courses were really good , after that i started to work in an IT company , so udemy was enought . I think you can try , udemy is one of the best online schools

Sanj Modha

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Feb 16, 2016
In Your Newsfeed
Udemy's all I studied in the early days. Wait for the $10 discount days and buy as many courses as you can afford. I mostly bought courses for FB marketing and advertising.

I even recorded tutorial videos for one of the biggest trainers on Udemy (Course Envy) when they needed a FB ads pro.

Here's their course (no aff links): Facebook Ads and Facebook Marketing Courses | Coursenvy ™

Good luck!

hameedhudeen

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Aug 14, 2018
Hi!
Has anyone of you guys was able to start a successful online business after finishing udemy course? Im looking for a course that can help me get a valuable skill that can help me be a fastlaner. I see a lot of courses online but they cost 2-3k. Udemy is much cheaper and I read a good reviews. Any suggestions?
Peace ✌
Udemy courses usually cover the all you need. I believe there are advanced level courses as well, if you're looking to study programming languages. So it pretty much gets you covered to get started.

These $2-3k courses usually come from "Internet Gurus" who are selling a lifestyle rather than a information. I have studied FB ads marketing from a Udemy course, from a free YouTube course and the ones from the likes of Kevin David. They are almost 95% the same. It's more like these gurus take these free/affordable information, sprinkle a little but of lifestyle over it and stamp them with 3 digits.

Choose wisely.

Alexesther

New Contributor
Jun 21, 2020
Paris, France
Hi!
Peace ✌
I have a course regarding Pinterest Ads that was developed after getting myself results on the platform. Udemy is great and anyway you invest very little money so hardly a serious risk.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox's Web Design Guide: Earn $100K this year (Yes, 2020!) and Go Fastlane
Hi guys, I repost here my old review with a small update : Feb 2020 : Hi guys, Just wanted...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Ah, I should've checked here to find out that it was free! Although, Amazon only charged $2 for...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Pick the one you need most. Some just buy them all. :D Loving your email sequence.
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Dropping a quick note in here to say... if you are on TFL, you are part of an elite group of...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
I joined @Kak's business incubator in the first week of May. During our daily chats we uncovered...

Visit A Forum Sponsor
sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected - Please Disable

Yes, ads can be annoying. But please...

...to support the Unscripted/Fastlane mission (and to respect the immense amount of time needed to manage this forum) please DISABLE your ad-block. Thank you.

I've Disabled AdBlock