Hey Fastlaners,
I’ve been working on an idea that I’m really excited about and would love to get your thoughts. Here’s the gist:
I’ve been working on an idea that I’m really excited about and would love to get your thoughts. Here’s the gist:
The Concept:
Imagine being able to schedule a home viewing as easily as you book an Uber. The idea is to integrate real estate showings into a ride-sharing app, where:- Browse Homes on a Map: You can see homes for sale in your area on a map, right within the app.
- Instant Showings: If you like a home, you can instantly schedule a viewing with an Uber driver who’s also a licensed real estate agent.
- Pay-Per-Showing: You pay a fee for each home you view. The driver (agent) gets paid per showing.
- Exclusive Agent Option: If you decide to work exclusively with an agent after a few showings, you can skip the per-showing fees and even get a 1% rebate on the agent’s commission when you buy a home.
Why Houston?
I’m thinking of starting this in Houston, Texas, because of its dynamic real estate market.What I Need From You:
I’d love to hear your thoughts on a few things:- Feasibility: Does this idea sound workable to you? What challenges should I watch out for?
- Market Demand: Do you think there’s a demand for this kind of service? Any ideas on how I can validate this?
- Implementation: Any tips on how to integrate this with existing ride-sharing platforms, or should I go the independent app route?
- Marketing Strategies: How would you market this service to attract both users and real estate agents?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
