The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Recommended books for new Real Estate Agents?

For any book discussion

Guts

Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
168%
Jul 8, 2018
Hey guys! I'm trying to find good books to read to learn more about real estate. Especially in knowing what to say to clients. I am familiar with @JScott and his books, but I am not ready to become an investor yet. It is an ultimate goal but for now, I want a book that can teach me the basics of real estate so I can use those basics and research on my own time and add value.

I've researched and found these:
The Book of YES: The Ultimate Real Estate Agent Conversation Guide

7L: The Seven Levels of Communication: Go From Relationships to Referrals

The Millionaire Real Estate Agent: It's Not About the Money...It's About Being the Best You Can Be!

PS: Bonus points for audibles. I prefer to listen since I drive long hours.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Guts

Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
168%
Jul 8, 2018
My recommendations...

If you want an intro to real estate investing:

- Just go to BiggerPockets.com and spend a couple weeks/month reading articles and forum posts.
- "How To Invest In Real Estate" by Josh Dorkin and Brandon Turner
- "The Millionaire Real Estate Investor" by Gary Keller

If you want to learn being a Real Estate Agent:

- "The Millionaire Real Estate Agent" by Gary Keller

If you literally just want to get familiar with how real estate works, take the real estate agent course for your state (you don't need to take the test or anything if you don't want your license) or find a good local community college that teaches an introduction to real estate course.

If there's another topic you're interested in, let me know and maybe I can point you in the right direction. And if you have specific questions, ask away!
Sounds good! I'm gonna go ahead and check out biggerpockets.com and check Gary Keller's book. if there are any questions I'll let you know. Thank-you for the recommendations!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.