Leigh Farrell
New Contributor
Good morning Fastlaners!
I recently launched my new site, Tenant Review | Find Good Tenants | Home and then opened social accounts on the various platforms.
Twitter has been particularly interesting as i've found myself in a pile on from a group of militant socialist sidewalkers
(there's nothing social about these people, I assure you).
From what I can piece together from their random, barely coherent ramblings, they're upset because my site supports landlords and, in their opinion,
landlords are scum sucking leeches who should give them free rent and then jump off a tall building.
I've heard of (and seen) the entitlement mentality in action before, but nowhere near this level.
Some of them have even gone as far as to pull content off of THIS forum to tweet at me.
I've never been told to kill myself so many times in such a short space of time. It's very flattering,
but i'll try to not let it go to my head. lol.
Anyone ever experienced anything like this before?
I recently launched my new site, Tenant Review | Find Good Tenants | Home and then opened social accounts on the various platforms.
Twitter has been particularly interesting as i've found myself in a pile on from a group of militant socialist sidewalkers
(there's nothing social about these people, I assure you).
From what I can piece together from their random, barely coherent ramblings, they're upset because my site supports landlords and, in their opinion,
landlords are scum sucking leeches who should give them free rent and then jump off a tall building.
I've heard of (and seen) the entitlement mentality in action before, but nowhere near this level.
Some of them have even gone as far as to pull content off of THIS forum to tweet at me.
I've never been told to kill myself so many times in such a short space of time. It's very flattering,
but i'll try to not let it go to my head. lol.
Anyone ever experienced anything like this before?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
