French Rice
New Contributor
- Joined
- Mar 6, 2019
- Messages
- 4
Rep Bank
$65
$65
User Power: 100%
Hello from France !
First, thanks to MJ and all the contributors of this forum for sharing their experience.
Discovering TMF and the community a year and a half ago brought chaos to my slowlaner life. As a guy from an Asian family, I was building my path with the perfect scripted mindset: a “good” 9-5, then getting in debt for 30 years to buy a house, living an extremely frugal life to invest in stocks and hoping to start living at 67 yo. The script killed my creation dreams and left me with a void that I was filling with an addiction to video games. Maybe some people here can relate? Deep down, you know that something is wrong with your life. It’s so easy to stay in denial when you are checking the boxes written by society. Even after reading TMF and Unscripted , it took me a while and a few FTE to get rid of the script and to go out of my comfort zone.
Thanks to you, I feel free and I’m at my highest level of happiness since my childhood. I’m here to contribute to the amazing Fastlane community and to keep learning. Currently, I’m about to get my master’s degree in supply chain management from a top university. I went from preparing my 10-year slowlane career plan to going all-in with the entrepreneurial lifestyle. With a few friends, we are doing intensive market research on several CENTS business ideas. The objective is to pick the one with the highest estimated potential and to focus on the execution before 2020. On September, it will be the end of my internship and hopefully the last time that I step in a company as an employee.
Thank you for reading and have a nice day !
First, thanks to MJ and all the contributors of this forum for sharing their experience.
Discovering TMF and the community a year and a half ago brought chaos to my slowlaner life. As a guy from an Asian family, I was building my path with the perfect scripted mindset: a “good” 9-5, then getting in debt for 30 years to buy a house, living an extremely frugal life to invest in stocks and hoping to start living at 67 yo. The script killed my creation dreams and left me with a void that I was filling with an addiction to video games. Maybe some people here can relate? Deep down, you know that something is wrong with your life. It’s so easy to stay in denial when you are checking the boxes written by society. Even after reading TMF and Unscripted , it took me a while and a few FTE to get rid of the script and to go out of my comfort zone.
Thanks to you, I feel free and I’m at my highest level of happiness since my childhood. I’m here to contribute to the amazing Fastlane community and to keep learning. Currently, I’m about to get my master’s degree in supply chain management from a top university. I went from preparing my 10-year slowlane career plan to going all-in with the entrepreneurial lifestyle. With a few friends, we are doing intensive market research on several CENTS business ideas. The objective is to pick the one with the highest estimated potential and to focus on the execution before 2020. On September, it will be the end of my internship and hopefully the last time that I step in a company as an employee.
Thank you for reading and have a nice day !
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
