The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Tuqaneer; struggling to get to a wild dream...

Tuqaneer

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Mar 1, 2021
Netherlands
Hi everyone,

After reading MJ's books, I came here and was very surprised to see such an active forum about entrepreneurship:) Let me introduce myself, so I am Teun, 24 years old (turning 25 this Saturday) and still studying at a Technical University for my masters in the Netherlands. I've founded multiple small business before, since I was 18 years old. Mostly online businesses like webshops, but non of them ever really generated a profit.

It was mostly putting in a lot of hours to build something that looks nice online (I always get a lot of positive comments on my online design work), setting up everything to only find out that the product or service itself is not really something people would pay for. My motivation is there, and I am trying and convinced entrepreneurship is it for me, the one thing I enjoy doing and get a lot of energy from. But honestly, I feel frustrated, especially if I see other people who actually succeed in starting a business and it is becoming harder and harder to push through. I feel like I am missing the confidence I can built something awesome that at least generates some profit to have a basic pay for myself and quit a side job next to my masters. And I know it is a process and it will not happen over night, but still.. Anyone who has any experience with this or tips?

My goals are clear, I've written things down, drawn my future vision on a couple of sheets of paper in terms of friends, family and calculated what I need in cash to live the life of my dreams. All before I turn 40, which gives me 15 years (and 3 days;).

Wel hopefully my introduction fits the type that's common on the fastlaneforum, I am looking forward to having interesting conversations and to contribute to a valuable community!

All the best,
Teun

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...