- Joined
- Jun 14, 2015
- Messages
- 176
Rep Bank
$830
$830
User Power: 151%
I'm launching a employment system, and can't do so in the tiny town I live in.
I am looking for positions that will visit the word to keep myself employed.
I'm going to to schools, university's, I have no issue in getting any kind of certification to travel, and am booking a passport Tuesday.
I'm looking specifically for heavily populated areas, with moderate income ranges. (city not job)
What kind of job should I look for? To verify, I'm quitting my current position and looking for a short-time career that has traveling.
I am looking for positions that will visit the word to keep myself employed.
I'm going to to schools, university's, I have no issue in getting any kind of certification to travel, and am booking a passport Tuesday.
I'm looking specifically for heavily populated areas, with moderate income ranges. (city not job)
What kind of job should I look for? To verify, I'm quitting my current position and looking for a short-time career that has traveling.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
