The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Transitioning From Military

FLexitee

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Jan 13, 2015
Southern California
Hello Fastlaners,

I'm a 25 year young active duty male Soldier thats going to be transitioning from the Army in about 5 months. Currently stationed in Southern California. 8 years served in the medical corps, and ready to transition to the "fastlane". So far i have learned a great deal browsing through the threads. Being an entrepreneur is what i have always wanted to do and will finally be taking aggressive action to make a reality. I just finished reading "The Millionaire Fastlane " and it really opened my mind and changed my perspective on entrepreneurship. I can't call it life changing yet because thats still yet to come, but rest assured I will be doing everything possible to make it happen. Best of luck to all of you working towards your dreams, and look out for me in 2015.

-Mike

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Michał Kóska

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Jan 10, 2015
Welcome!

When I was 18 I also wanted to go to the army and almost done that..

I think the fact I haven't went there changed many things in my life.

Can't wait to see you enjoying The Fastlane soldier! :)

randomnumber314

speed of a drunk camel
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
227%
Jan 7, 2014
Minnesoooota,USA
Welcome. I wish I would have read this book when I was active duty, there are many opportunities around a military lifestyle--and those are people who love to spend money!

Take a look around your base and ask "what could be done better?--or--What do people here want?" Answer/fix that and you have a business.

Charnell

Block me if you're a quack
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
276%
Oct 12, 2014
Kansas City
What a great time to join the forum. When I was in the Marines I was always cooking up ways to ear extra skrilla on the side. Unfortunately that ended up me going on Mturk for a whole day and making a whopping $50. No thanks, Jeff.

If I was doing what I am now when I was in I'd easily been wildly successful beyond what I can imagine.

Start taking action now, when the 1st and 15th are guaranteed checks.

FLexitee

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Jan 13, 2015
Southern California
Thank you everyone for your support. I will definitely take the advice! And to those of you who have also served I am glad to see you, my brothers, here taking action and representing the vets! I am in "fastlane mode" and am looking at all problems, looking for solutions, and taking actions that solve. I look forward to providing value to this forum and show my progress to help out as this forum and you guys have already done for me. Much love.

-Mike

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...