Hello.
I can not stress, how glad I am to have read the FASTLANE book. It potentially determined my future.
My poor parents, who unfortunately lived out the scripted slowlane among a limited salary, chained to their limited lifetime, finally were convinced to buy me that book. Now, I have to read UnScripted next.
I read it, because I want to rescue my family.
I read the english one, but:
I wonder, how many translators quit their job due to these books.
Business is ideal, because I truly adore the idea of having no income ceiling and any boss above me.
I see my school bullies burning their lifetime being chained to the slowlane, and looking forward to the dead end (65 year old retirement) because they know no alternative. This book is a living dream.
I can not stress, how glad I am to have read the FASTLANE book. It potentially determined my future.
My poor parents, who unfortunately lived out the scripted slowlane among a limited salary, chained to their limited lifetime, finally were convinced to buy me that book. Now, I have to read UnScripted next.
I read it, because I want to rescue my family.
I read the english one, but:
I wonder, how many translators quit their job due to these books.
Business is ideal, because I truly adore the idea of having no income ceiling and any boss above me.
I see my school bullies burning their lifetime being chained to the slowlane, and looking forward to the dead end (65 year old retirement) because they know no alternative. This book is a living dream.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
